Iím dreaming of a Threadhead Patry!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iím dreaming of a Threadhead Patry!

Where oh where is that Ms Seabass?! Itís time for her to get on over here and tell us some things. So we can start guessing who is going to entertain us at the patry this year. I mean weíve got a brand new location with lots of room and shade and crawfish and beer and real bathrooms and lots of music. But whooooooo? Who dat say they gonna play the patry?

I'm sure she'll be along soon enough.
    Last edited by swag; 1 week ago.
    Visit my Jazzfest advice site: http://jazzfest.swagland.com/

Comment

Its Friday! I'm starting to get excited about the spring. Mardi Gras is around the corner.... Jazz Fest won't be far behind!

Comment

She did stop by another thread not too long ago....

Comment

Can't have too much MsSeaBass!

Comment

misS always luv Luv LUV to oblige her sweet Threadhead Sugareez and some huggin and shakin down bayou side is just about what da doctah ordered for dis ole LederHO(sen)!! Dem lovely schnizel-volk at Deutsche Haus finally back on NOLA-time and we gonna get firs crack at fillin dem grounds wit sweet NOLA sound! Oh and btw Lena-peeps, sum BLUpills gonna get ta flowin when dis here new pussycat PROVES she’s a LADEEE to dat Tom-cat fella... he best BELIEVE its true dat it’s ONLEE unusual the first time dumplin! UmmmUmm, Sweet Spring daze is a cumin mah babeees and times bout right to pull summa dat sweet winter night fishin catch out da icebox to fry it up wit some special Zat’s dipping sauce! Nuthin better cep maybe diving into some fine fine gumbo.. misS jus made herself hunger tho but back soon...soooo much moooooore to cuuuuum!!

Comment

Oooh!! I can't wait to hear the guesses!

Comment

Just booked our round trip flights to NOLA and now it's time to start speculating about the patry.

Comment

Sam Price and the True Believers
                  Lena Prima?

Comment

OK I'll throw out a guess or two from MissSee's hidden clues. Miss Sophie Lee. Or Bryan Lee. And speaking highly optimistically, Samantha Fish.

Comment

Originally posted by misSeebass View Post
                      misS always luv Luv LUV to oblige her sweet Threadhead Sugareez and some huggin and shakin down bayou side is just about what da doctah ordered for dis ole LederHO(sen)!! Dem lovely schnizel-volk at Deutsche Haus finally back on NOLA-time and we gonna get firs crack at fillin dem grounds wit sweet NOLA sound! Oh and btw Lena-peeps, sum BLUpills gonna get ta flowin when dis here new pussycat PROVES she’s a LADEEE to dat Tom-cat fella... he best BELIEVE its true dat it’s ONLEE unusual the first time dumplin! UmmmUmm, Sweet Spring daze is a cumin mah babeees and times bout right to pull summa dat sweet winter night fishin catch out da icebox to fry it up wit some special Zat’s dipping sauce! Nuthin better cep maybe diving into some fine fine gumbo.. misS jus made herself hunger tho but back soon...soooo much moooooore to cuuuuum!!
                      Now that's what I am talking about!!! "da doctah"????? hmmmmmm

Comment

Hello! Whatís the date for the Patry this year?

Comment

Originally posted by BisqueBaby View Post
                          Hello! Whatís the date for the Patry this year?
                          Tuesday April 30.
                          Visit my Jazzfest advice site: http://jazzfest.swagland.com/

Comment

Sweet Crude?

Comment

Quintron and Miss Pussycat.
                              Last edited by Thraak; 1 week ago.

Comment

Working...
                              X