Weed World Candies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weed World Candies?

Just read a brief bit in OffBeat and their home website. Anyone know anything about this? Supposedly just opened a store in the French Quarter.

It's a scam. Their candy contains no thc (or cbd). They may be using it as a front to sell actual weed (cannabis) illegally, though.

https://www.nola.com/politics/2018/1...r-options.html

Comment

don't do it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DaBreeze View Post
        It's a scam. Their candy contains no thc (or cbd). They may be using it as a front to sell actual weed (cannabis) illegally, though.

https://www.nola.com/politics/2018/1...r-options.html
        Anyone remember the sucker truck on Frenchmen St.? LOL

Comment

AVOID. I almost got smacked after I confronted the dude about it. I'm glad I slinked away...

Comment

Another hoax! What kind of world are we living in? I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!

Comment

Wait people fell for this?

Just a FYI: if someone bets you $20 to tell you where you got your shoes, donít take it.

Comment

$20 Bucks!

Bro: the first one's free - but the next one's three.

Hmmm. OK: Maybe I should consider inflation...

Comment

Yeah, maybe you don't get off, but the candy is really good. Isn't it?

Comment

Yeah... That's why I don't fall for all these machinations. I know that the right therapy can get rid of the symptoms of depression entirely in most cases. The main class of medications for the treatment of depression are special proven drops. Currently, there are a variety of medicines in this group. Antidepressants are a safe class of drugs when used correctly according to a doctor's recommendation. The dose of the drug is determined individually for each patient. Antidepressants are not addictive. Unlike drug treatment, psychotherapy involves a more active role of the patient in the treatment process.
                    Last edited by HannahSmith; 07-09-2021, 03:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X