Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gulf Coast Bank's Community Rewards program!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep those votes coming! We're #22, and the top TEN are awarded money.

Comment

Done from windy Cape Schanck down under. And I will keep voting

Comment

We have cracked the top 20! Keep those votes coming, from every email address, every day! We can do this!!!

Comment

Bump

Comment

Just voted again. This time from the amazingly scenic Phillip Island.

I will try and get the Penguins and Koalas to vote as well

Comment

I keep voting as well - there are a lot of orgs on there

Comment

Voting every day! When does the vote end, NOLA?

Comment

I thought to check out what other groups are doing, the ones near the top 10 cutoff.

Right at #10 is a Bassett Rescue group, and this is from their Facebook:
                  "I'm asking everyone who follows our page to commit to voting 10 emails per day. If you don't have time to do this, please email me at LoozianaBassetRescue@gmail.com, giving me your email addresses and access codes, and we have volunteers that will do it for you. If you don't have time to get the access code, please email me at the same address. We'll register your email address and you can then just forward the access code back to me and I'll find someone to vote for you."

Within the rules, I guess, but that's what we're up against.

At #11 is a school band booster club, all I could find online for them is an article from last summer that 3 of their leaders were accused of accepting money in violation of state ethics laws.

And #9, best as I can tell, is an outlaw(?) motorcycle gang made of of cops.
                  Visit my Jazzfest advice site: http://jazzfest.swagland.com/

Comment

Vote today if you haven't.

Comment

Originally posted by funkkjunkie View Post
                      Voting every day! When does the vote end, NOLA?
                      Vicki, the voting runs through March 28th.

Comment

A bit related, in past years GiveNOLA day has always been on Patry day. I'm not sure how successful we've been at leveraging that, but I saw on the news today, this year it falls a week later, May 7.
                        Visit my Jazzfest advice site: http://jazzfest.swagland.com/

Comment

Originally posted by swag View Post
                          I thought to check out what other groups are doing, the ones near the top 10 cutoff.

Right at #10 is a Bassett Rescue group, and this is from their Facebook:
                          "I'm asking everyone who follows our page to commit to voting 10 emails per day. If you don't have time to do this, please email me at LoozianaBassetRescue@gmail.com, giving me your email addresses and access codes, and we have volunteers that will do it for you. If you don't have time to get the access code, please email me at the same address. We'll register your email address and you can then just forward the access code back to me and I'll find someone to vote for you."

Within the rules, I guess, but that's what we're up against.

At #11 is a school band booster club, all I could find online for them is an article from last summer that 3 of their leaders were accused of accepting money in violation of state ethics laws.

And #9, best as I can tell, is an outlaw(?) motorcycle gang made of of cops.
                          Wow.

Comment

We seem to be stuck at 20/21! C'mon yall. Let's get this shit done and get some money for the foundation!

Comment

Voted today again

Comment

Get your vote in

Comment

Working...
                                X