Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody watching The Bachelor

Am I the only one

Fine, yes, me. I always say I'm not watching the next season . . . Then I do . . . And I can't stand Colton . . . Behaved just like I expected him to after his stint on Bachelor in Paradise, chasing after the girl who doesn't want him while breaking the hearts of lovely girls who are too good for him, then complaining that he's the poor guy who is always rejected, etc. (Hint, start choosing someone who chooses you, too . . . Works out a lot better . . .) So, yeah, I'm watching.

Comment

We're in Mexico this month and the only thing we've watched is the movie Roma (with subtitles). The cp_wino's been binge watching his guilty pleasure, Trailer Park Boys, late at night on Netflix. As I understand it, the Bachelor would be a step up.

Comment

I need to watch Roma, need to find some time I can focus on just one thing as I believe the film requires that

Comment

Is anyone watching Johnny Gospeltent? John, are you okay? The winter up there must be getting to you. Soon it will be Fest and everything will be okay. Put on some Deep Purple and take deep breaths.

Comment

Originally posted by cp_deb View Post
            We're in Mexico this month and the only thing we've watched is the movie Roma (with subtitles). The cp_wino's been binge watching his guilty pleasure, Trailer Park Boys, late at night on Netflix. As I understand it, the Bachelor would be a step up.
            Trailer Park Boys is awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by jonnygospeltent View Post
              Am I the only one
              Ooh, what an opening.... I'm refraining from naming names on who watches it. We're supposed to behave now....

Comment

Originally posted by revjimk View Post

Trailer Park Boys is awesome!

Comment

Ha! Alex Lifeson and Rush were on the show last night. That was fun!

Comment

Originally posted by revjimk View Post

Ooh, what an opening.... I'm refraining from naming names on who watches it. We're supposed to behave now....
                    Me. No surprise, but I already said me

Comment

I don't watch any "romance reality" shows, but lately it's been 'Colton this, Colton that' on the so-called news even. I'm about ready to throw something at the tube. Trailer Park Boys does sound intriguing, what's the network/channel?

Comment

Originally posted by Amy Winette View Post
                        I need to watch Roma, need to find some time I can focus on just one thing as I believe the film requires that
                        Yes, it does require that. I watched it in January when I was in the isolation ward at home with the flu. I had no idea what to expect but it ended up being the perfect environment for watching it.

Comment

I watched it, too. I agree 100% with everything Amy said.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemp View Post
                            Is anyone watching Johnny Gospeltent? John, are you okay? The winter up there must be getting to you. Soon it will be Fest and everything will be okay. Put on some Deep Purple and take deep breaths.
                            15 days until retirement, it is driving me batty

Comment

Originally posted by fesstgeek View Post
                              I don't watch any "romance reality" shows, but lately it's been 'Colton this, Colton that' on the so-called news even. I'm about ready to throw something at the tube. Trailer Park Boys does sound intriguing, what's the network/channel?
                              Catch the Trailer Park Boys on Netflix. I don't know where it originally appeared - looks like a Canadian show.

Comment

Working...
                              X