Stones to make up New Orleans date?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stones to make up New Orleans date?

Somebody get Tuggs in hear to confirm. Hereing August as a makeup date in New Orleans, even possibly doing it at the fairgrounds.

I can see the Dome as a make up, but not the fairgrounds.

But who knows? Tuggs, check with your brahs at Phantasy Tour.

Originally posted by Quint View Post
    Somebody get Tuggs in hear to confirm. Hereing August as a makeup date in New Orleans, even possibly doing it at the fairgrounds.
    My brass pass had better get me into this thing, or there will be hell to pay.

Comment

Sunday July 14 but no site listed. I can't see them out at the fairgrounds in the middle of July in the daytime. Gotta be Superdome if it happens at all. Official word comes out soon maybe tomorrow.
      Last edited by Catch; 6 days ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Catch View Post
        Sunday July 14 but no site listed. I can't see them out at the fairgrounds in the middle of July in the daytime. Gotta be Superdome if it happens at all. Official word comes out soon maybe tomorrow.
        Hope you're right on the date. I'll be in Montana in August.

Comment

New Orleans out doors in the summer. Minneapolis out doors in the winter. Philadelphia anytime. Yeah, right.

Comment

Originally posted by groovy1967 View Post

My brass pass had better get me into this thing, or there will be hell to pay.
            Hells yeah.

Comment

JF50 1/2 in August?

Comment

The Superdome is available Sunday July 14. Maaybe they can make it a JF 50 1/2 and have an all day music festival starting at 11am. Put the Redfish Baquet and Crawfish Enchis in there and there ya go!

Comment

Also not long after Essence, so it'll be ready for a large concert.

Edit to add: Yep, this is happening, but the fairgrounds rumor persists.
                  Last edited by Quint; 5 days ago.

Comment

They have Mercedes Benz Superdome listed now with 60,000 tickets on Sunday July 14. Start Me Up! I'm coming back to the Cresent City.
                    CONFIRMED! Tickets on sale May 31 for general public. Pre sale for mailing list people May29
                    Last edited by Catch; 5 days ago.

Comment

Certainly some opportunities for some good opening acts. They could angle it towards a jazzfest vibe.

Comment

Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue opened up for the Stones when I saw them in Warsaw last August.

I wonder what the ticket demand will be like. New Orleans in July, for a one-off show, no festival to draw people on the fence with...?

Comment

They have Mercedes Benz Superdome listed now with 60,000 tickets on Sunday July 14. Start Me Up! I'm coming back to the Cresent City.
                          CONFIRMED! Tickets on sale May 31 for general public. Pre sale for mailing list people May29
                          How do you get on the mailing list?

Comment

Originally posted by BettsSS View Post

I was added to the mailing list because I bought tickets for a show in Poland last year, and now Mick Jagger spams me every other day trying to sell me overpriced crap, but tickets (some of which are "Official Resale" tickets, though not exclusively) for all the other shows are on sale NOW thru Ticketmaster, and it looks like there are plenty available at all of the various venues, at different price points.

Comment

Originally posted by BettsSS View Post

https://www.rollingstones.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X