Threadhead Cultural Foundation 2019 Fundraising Totals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Threadhead Cultural Foundation 2019 Fundraising Totals

Almost all bills are paid and all but a few raffle prizes have found their winners but we are SO happy to say 2019 was a RECORD Fun-Raising Season for Threadheads and the Threadhead Cultural Foundation... over $52,000.00!! This is stunning and ONLY happens due to wide open hearts of those who sponsor, join, donate time, energy & money, 'Street Meet' team, volunteer for Raffle, THT & Patry set-up, day-of & especially break-down/ clean-up (GARDS!), GiveNOLA and SO much more. It's an amazing team/fambly effort of now over 15 years begun right here on this online chat bored, behind Ms Lena's Zulu tent and in the backyards of Jenn & David and 920 Frenchmen with those darn 2Fers and in the mind of Chris Joseph. Some special shout-outs this year to Doug & Natalie, Delta, Sue, Swag, DJ Griff, Eric Jones, Vic & Byron, Rosie & Brenda, Robert Ebert & Zats, Deni, Lee Guzofski, Keith & Jack at da Haus, Ken and the rest of our hard working Board: Gail, Frank, Paul, Wynn, Dan again, Ken again... and I'm sure I'll have to edit to add more! Let's give it ALL away in the Fall during the Grant Cycle then start all over again next Spring!! MERCI THREADHEADS!!!

Cannot speak for all but I can speak for me. I hope that God gives special blessings to all of you crazy characters. You’ve added to my life significantly.
    Cheers Mates. I raise a toast.

Comment

Amazing! Raising all that dosh and having so much fun along the way...

Comment

Thank you for all that you do!

Comment

Wow! Brilliant!! Well done to all involved...Gards, did you sit down at all during the day and have a beer ??

Comment

Bravo to the Board and volunteers!

Comment

Originally posted by 20/20 View Post
              Cannot speak for all but I can speak for me. I hope that God gives special blessings to all of you crazy characters. You’ve added to my life significantly.
              Cheers Mates. I raise a toast.
              I agree wholeheartedly!!! Love you all and cannot wait until we are all together again next year.

Comment

This is wonderful! And sincere thanks to everyone who worked a volunteer shift at the patry! It was so nice to see everyone in their spot at shift changes which meant no extra work for me!!

Comment

Originally posted by peteup View Post
                  Wow! Brilliant!! Well done to all involved...Gards, did you sit down at all during the day and have a beer ??
                  Hi Mate

I may have had one or two beers, so I am told

Comment

Great work !!

Comment

Very very good

Comment

Fantastic job! Thanks to everybody involved!

Comment

Originally posted by peteup View Post
                          Are you suggesting that he can't have a drink while walking about? Aussies can multi-task, you know...especially where bevvies are involved.

Comment

Congrats! That's a wonderful total. Threadheads get it done!

Comment

Working...
                            X