art4now.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• art4now.com

I am a little disgruntled with the customer service from this group. I pre ordered a poster. It said would ship after festival. I emailed them on the 25th to inquire when they might be shipping and got no response YET. I had also reached out to them about issues with bayouwear shirts and never got a response.

Here is the latest: https://art4now.com/pages/shipping-returns

Comment

Originally posted by mitchell101 View Post
      Thank you

Comment

I got an email a couple of days ago from them saying my back ordered item has shipped. I'm in Tahoe for two weeks. Looking forward to seeing it in my mailbox when I get back.

Comment

i had pre-ordered poster before i came to NO. so i guess now just be patient.

Comment

I'm sure they're sincere and working diligently on getting orders out, but there is also the factor of NST (NOLA Standard Time) to take into account.

Comment

got mine on Tuesday. Going to get it framed to kinda match all the others $355 damn Michaels that is with the "alleged 75% off"

Comment

Speaking of framing, this is how I roll on that front: I don't use the build your frame option or whatever it's called. I peruse the frames without glass when they are 50% off and I also look at the clearance frames. I've been able to get some great deals this way. I also keep my eye out for possible frames at thrift shops. But I haven't had a poster done in about 4 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Firsttimer View Post
                  i had pre-ordered poster before i came to NO. so i guess now just be patient.
                  yep...usually takes about a month after fest for them to ship all the orders. if you want it sooner, buy it at the festival

as for framing, I go the DIY route. americanframe.com and pictureframes.com...saves a ton of money

https://imgur.com/a/Om1HucZ
                  https://imgur.com/a/arZd3JX

Comment

Originally posted by Firsttimer View Post
                    I am a little disgruntled with the customer service from this group. I pre ordered a poster. It said would ship after festival. I emailed them on the 25th to inquire when they might be shipping and got no response YET. I had also reached out to them about issues with bayouwear shirts and never got a response.
                    showing your first time stripes. Now if you wanted some CD's from Munck music I'd expect some disgruntlement soon also. This is unfortunately, standard practice.

Comment

Originally posted by larrybalmur View Post

showing your first time stripes. Now if you wanted some CD's from Munck music I'd expect some disgruntlement soon also. This is unfortunately, standard practice.
                      I got my order from Munck already. Did get shipping confirmation on the poster over the weekend.

Comment

Came home this afternoon to find my back ordered item in my mailbox.

Comment

I ordered a framed poster (which they say takes longer) just a week before fest. It arrived yesterday.
                          Visit my Jazzfest advice site: http://jazzfest.swagland.com/

Comment

Originally posted by swag View Post
                            I ordered a framed poster (which they say takes longer) just a week before fest. It arrived yesterday.
                            I was totally unaware that one could order a framed poster from art4now. Did you have choices with respect to matting and such? Any chance of you posting a photo of the delivered product?

Comment

Originally posted by 20/20 View Post

I was totally unaware that one could order a framed poster from art4now. Did you have choices with respect to matting and such? Any chance of you posting a photo of the delivered product?
                              Last year was the first time they offered framed posters.

This year, numbered (in tube) is $95. Framed is $199, framed/matted is $225. So it's likely cheaper than you could do a similar framing elsewhere.

It's a basic black frame, and if you opt for matted, the matte is white. I'd have preferred a color matte, but besides the extra cost, I know myself well enough to realize that if I ordered it unframed, it's likely end up remaining in the tube for years...

Here's their description:

Framing Options:
                              All our frames are crafted from archival materials, and are finished in beautiful satin black. The framed Unsigned print uses a 1.25" profile frame. The Signed and ReMarque edition frames have a .875" front profile with a 1" depth, creating an elegant shadowbox effect. The float-mounted ReMarque edition showcases the edges of the archival print in a gallery-quality presentation. All matted prints feature a 1-1.5" wide white neutral pH matte. Although Art 4 Now's oil-based silkscreen inks are highly stable, our glass-clear acrylic adds additional protection, blocking 87% of UV rays. All framed prints come fully assembled and ready to hang! Art 4 Now does not provide retail framing services onsite.
                              Pic from their site is what mine (matted) looks like.

https://art4now.com/products/2019-ja...18757849448521
                              Visit my Jazzfest advice site: http://jazzfest.swagland.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X