VooDoo Fest 2019.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VooDoo Fest 2019.

Guns N' Roses, Beck, Post Malone, DJ Nice Rack...

("Worship The Music!")

www.voodoofestival.com

I don't predict good things for this. Maybe GnR will draw a big crowd from the local suburbs? When my 15 year old son and I both think a lineup sucks, it usually doesn't bode well

Comment

Interesting. Guns N' Roses is a big catch. I know the New Orleans acts have been disappearing from VooDoo's lineup as the years go by, but I don't see any this year !!

I have yet to attend this Fest, maybe this will be the year, although the BNA's don't entice me much.

Waiting for Luke/Quint to hop on and make fun of Guns N' Roses. Lol....
      Last edited by Marignygregg; 06-04-2019, 10:47 AM.

Comment

Beck is listed 3rd on the lineup.... any ideas as to what night he will play?

Comment

Does Axel still look like he ate Duff? Seen clips of them thatís a maybe.

Beck and The National would get me there.

Comment

Originally posted by Marignygregg View Post
            Interesting. Guns N' Roses is a big catch.
            ?!?

(Too bad Smashing Pumpkins were booked playing the Des Moines county fair that weekend)

Comment

vdf19-480x650-homepage-digi-lineup-0603-f6e294ba.png

I think I've heard of even fewer bands this year than last.

Still, it's walking distance for me, and the advance weekend pass is under $50/day, so I'll likely go anyway. It's good to have a chance to discover some new music.
              Visit my Jazzfest advice site: http://jazzfest.swagland.com/

Comment

I've heard of nothing appearing after line three.

Comment

Originally posted by Quint View Post
                  Does Axel still look like he ate Duff? Seen clips of them thatís a maybe.
                  So predictable. Lol.....

Comment

Originally posted by MormonMatthew View Post

?!?

(Too bad Smashing Pumpkins were booked playing the Des Moines county fair that weekend)
                    Huh ?!? Guns N' Roses played the Superdome last time in town. Pumpkins played the Saenger. That being said, I'm a big fan of early Pumpkins. GNR, not so much. I'll take Velvet Revolver with a still alive Scott Weiland though.

Comment

Who are most of these acts? Years back I knew EVERY act. Now I know 5. And no local acts at all. I live nearby and like Brandi, Beck and GnR but I doubt I'll go. Maybe if it were free and they were all on the same day.

Comment

Can you believe this ? Express Spa treatments? Haha! Just put on Mom and Dad's credit card!
                        1-Day
                        Platinum

$800

1-Day Tickets will be sold at a later date.
                        • Unlimited access to the Platinum Lounge with shade and lounge seating
                        • Up-close, prime viewing areas in front of all stages*
                        • Elevated viewing deck within the Platinum Lounge with exceptional sightlines of the Altar stage*
                        • Catered lunch, dinner and snacks available throughout the day from New Orleans' own Johnny SŠnchez
                        • Full-service open bar featuring signature cocktails, craft beer, champagne and wine
                        • Golf cart transportation between the Platinum festival entrance, lounge, and front-of-stage viewing areas
                        • Dedicated entrance to the festival
                        • Express Spa treatments
                        • Complimentary locker with mobile charging
                        • Concierge services
                        • Exclusive Voodoo merchandise gift
                        • Complimentary carnival rides
                        • Access to Loa VIP and the Foundation Room Lounge and all areas available to General Admission

Comment

Is there another tier with bidet-equipped VIP restrooms, showers and complimentary deprivation-tank floats? And other than drugs or dinner rez, what exactly does the concierge service provide?

Comment

Tell me more about the dedicated entrance to the festival.

Comment

In the past few years, I've felt disconnected from Voodoo Fest - I'm not their demographic and it shows, LOL. But its hard to say "no" to a Fest that's walking distance from my house, and I usually find discounted tickets floating around in the days before. I'd go see Guns n Roses just for the nostalgia of it (I was in high school in the 80s).

Comment

Working...
                              X