Let's get into the Wayback Machine!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CEfromLA View Post
    Thanks to generous Threadheads, with an extra-special shout-out to Molo, the funds have been raised to complete the Write Brothers project.

Yes, we're STILL gettin' shit done!!

Woo-hoo!
    Thanks all for helping this fool part with his money! Just put the check in the mail with a smile on my face. Canít wait to hear the finished project! Thanks to all who took up the challenge!

Comment

Originally posted by chrisjoseph View Post

Not crucified, but it is important to clarify. The Threadhead Cultural Foundation has given grants to dozens and dozens of musicians/artists over the years; I believe Paul got one a few years ago, and the Write Brothers received a grant for this upcoming project.

Yes, Paul was helped quite a bit by Threadhead Records, which no longer funds any projects.

The Write Brothers project is not a Threadhead Records project.
      Also worth recalling that Threadhead Records projects were NOT grants, but loans and were repaid (by most artists, at least).

Comment

Originally posted by Molo View Post

Thanks all for helping this fool part with his money! Just put the check in the mail with a smile on my face. Canít wait to hear the finished project! Thanks to all who took up the challenge!
        You donít by any chance come from Mclean/langley do you?

Comment

Originally posted by 20/20 View Post

You donít by any chance come from Mclean/langley do you?
          Ha! Most definitely not.

Comment

Originally posted by CEfromLA View Post
            Thanks to generous Threadheads, with an extra-special shout-out to Molo, the funds have been raised to complete the Write Brothers project.

Yes, we're STILL gettin' shit done!!

Woo-hoo!
            This is the best news I've heard today! Thanks Molo and everyone else involved. I can't wait to hear the music. Music heals.

Comment

Working...
            X