Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's get into the Wayback Machine!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by CEfromLA View Post
    Thanks to generous Threadheads, with an extra-special shout-out to Molo, the funds have been raised to complete the Write Brothers project.

    Yes, we're STILL gettin' shit done!!

    Woo-hoo!
    Thanks all for helping this fool part with his money! Just put the check in the mail with a smile on my face. Canít wait to hear the finished project! Thanks to all who took up the challenge!

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by chrisjoseph View Post

      Not crucified, but it is important to clarify. The Threadhead Cultural Foundation has given grants to dozens and dozens of musicians/artists over the years; I believe Paul got one a few years ago, and the Write Brothers received a grant for this upcoming project.

      Yes, Paul was helped quite a bit by Threadhead Records, which no longer funds any projects.

      The Write Brothers project is not a Threadhead Records project.
      Also worth recalling that Threadhead Records projects were NOT grants, but loans and were repaid (by most artists, at least).

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Molo View Post

        Thanks all for helping this fool part with his money! Just put the check in the mail with a smile on my face. Canít wait to hear the finished project! Thanks to all who took up the challenge!
        You donít by any chance come from Mclean/langley do you?

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by 20/20 View Post

          You donít by any chance come from Mclean/langley do you?
          Ha! Most definitely not.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by CEfromLA View Post
            Thanks to generous Threadheads, with an extra-special shout-out to Molo, the funds have been raised to complete the Write Brothers project.

            Yes, we're STILL gettin' shit done!!

            Woo-hoo!
            This is the best news I've heard today! Thanks Molo and everyone else involved. I can't wait to hear the music. Music heals.

            Comment

            Working...
            X