Sunday brunch recís

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday brunch recís

Hi all! In town for the Stones show and was wondering about recommendations for Sunday Brunch preferably with live music. Gospel brunch is sold out. Any recís are greatly appreciated!

Atchafalya has a nice brunch with music on the weekends from 11 - 2:45, a bloody mary bar and killer food. My band is there on Saturday. It is a very popular place, probably would require a reservation.

Comment

Originally posted by chopitulas View Post
      Atchafalya has a nice brunch with music on the weekends from 11 - 2:45, a bloody mary bar and killer food. My band is there on Saturday. It is a very popular place, probably would require a reservation.
      I'll second this recommendation. They have a wonderful brunch.

Comment

Originally posted by chopitulas View Post
        Do they have leather chairs?

Comment

Thanks for the rec! Unfortunately they are booked. As of now its Brennanís followed by a visit to St Augustines church for some gospel. Any late night shows post Stones? Saw Papa Mali is playing at the Leaf.

Comment

It's still early but we may all be paddling to brunch.....

Comment

Working...
            X