Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Molo
    • Jan 2014

Originally posted by fichadelphia

Hey that might work out for me- my cousin lives around there and we are going to visit with him and his family. Kris is planning to run the Charlottesville half marathon that weekend. Can you send me a link to the music info? We're just beginning to put the plan together.

Hey Larry, if you see this, are you going to Americana Fest this year? That's where we met you last time and I'm headed down to Nashville again this year and very much so looking forward to it.
    Too funny. The race comes through our neighborhood, probably 100 yards from our house. Message me as the dates get closer!

Comment

• larrybalmur
      • Apr 2009

Hey that might work out for me- my cousin lives around there and we are going to visit with him and his family. Kris is planning to run the Charlottesville half marathon that weekend. Can you send me a link to the music info? We're just beginning to put the plan together.

Hey Larry, if you see this, are you going to Americana Fest this year? That's where we met you last time and I'm headed down to Nashville again this year and very much so looking forward to it.
      Hi Fich, That was likely carlindj ,Dave and Deb you met at Americana from Baltimore. I've never been but it's on he list. Have my tix for Festy so hope to see you if you journey down.

Comment

• fichadelphia
        • Jan 2013

Here I was thinking you were the Larry from Baltimore that I met at Americana. I’ll have to fb message him. We met at the Dave Alvin show at City winery two years ago.
        Funny that we have two Larrys from Maryland.

Comment

• fichadelphia
          • Jan 2013

Oh I’m thinking of Al. Damn. Sorry!

Comment

• TEXFESTFAN
            • Jan 2013

Does anyone know how long the Krewe of Boo parade is, we might walk from Blues & BBQ to catch it. About what time do you think it would pass just south of Lafayette Park?

Comment

• larrybalmur
              • Apr 2009

Oh I’m thinking of Al. Damn. Sorry!
              Hah! Al is another grey haired dude from Bmore. we are all the same......

Comment

• swag
                • Oct 2006

Originally posted by TEXFESTFAN
                Does anyone know how long the Krewe of Boo parade is, we might walk from Blues & BBQ to catch it. About what time do you think it would pass just south of Lafayette Park?
                In that part of the Warehouse district, South is East.
                Visit my Jazzfest advice site: http://jazzfest.swagland.com/

Comment

• TEXFESTFAN
                  • Jan 2013

Soooo... about what time do you think it will pass East of the park.

Comment

• Marignygregg
                    • Feb 2015

Looks like you'll have to walk a few blocks. Starts at 6:30. My guess would be 7:30 or 8.

Comment

Working...