No announcement yet.

Saints 2019. The road back to Miami...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saints 2019. The road back to Miami...

Who Dat !!

The last time we won the opening game was 2013 !!!

I saw the Tin Men got filmed to be in the pre-game promo and maybe during the game itself.

And let's keep it going here in Louisiana after LSU's fine performance in Austin Saturday night!

Comment

Oh man, what a game. The refs almost screwed us again.

Never saw the Tin Men, but I missed the opening.

Comment

The Tin Men popped up a couple of times from the Spotted Cat and even got their name mentioned.

Yeah, my head and heart did about four flips at the end of that one...thinking we had it won, then watching DeShawn throw bombs, then with the extra point blocked, then the penalty. But, as the man on TV said, "This game is not over" and Drew and Lutz proved him right. Wow!!!

Nice weekend for big time Louisiana football.

Comment

A great way to start the season. I almost gave up hope in that first half. Oh me of little faith. What a game!

Comment

As a defense mechanism, I get really negative and pissy when they do badly. And if it's a tough loss, after I just poured my heart and soul into it for 3 plus hours.....I get anti social and in a bad ass mood. My poor wife. No wonder she hates football season.

Bring on the Rams !!

Comment

Wild one! The Dome was rockin' as usual. Talk about happy fans on the way out!

Comment

Ouch.

Refs blew another call and took away a Saints touchdown, although as it turned out, it wasn't going to effect the outcome.

The offense without Brees is pretty benign. Here's hoping his thumb is not that bad. We should know soon.

At least the Bears won.

Comment

Originally posted by Marignygregg View Post
                  Ouch.

Refs blew another call and took away a Saints touchdown, although as it turned out, it wasn't going to effect the outcome.

The offense without Brees is pretty benign. Here's hoping his thumb is not that bad. We should know soon.

At least the Bears won.
                  Sadly the Brisbane Bears lost a knockout semi on the weekend

Comment

Working...
                  X