Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Other Festivals 2020!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Green River initial lineup

    Friday July 10

    Mandolin Orange
    Rising Appalachia
    Jupiter & Okwess
    Taylor Ashton

    Saturday July 11

    Jenny Lewis
    Mt. Joy
    Jade Bird
    JD McPherson
    The War & Treaty
    The Ghost Of Paul Revere
    FRUIT BATS
    The Pernice Brothers
    The Big Takeover
    Steve Poltz

    Sunday July 12

    The Head & The Heart
    Billy Strings
    Bonny Light Horseman
    Sarah Jarosz
    Asleep At The Wheel
    Amythyst Kiah

    Comment


    • #92
      Great lineup!
      Please send Sarah Jarosz down to Texas asap.

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Yah0CqJqUM

      Comment


      • #93
        C'mon down. No, really, Kentucky's cool, and this fest is at a horse-racing track. We have bourbon, too.

        I do love this line-up, though.

        Comment


        • #94
          Red Wing Roots. ​ Great little festival. Beautiful location, wonderful music. Really like this year’s lineup.https://www.blueridgeoutdoors.com/mu...s-full-lineup/

          Last edited by Molo; 02-21-2020, 10:43 AM.

          Comment


          • #95
            The Laid Back Festival is coming to NJ (Arts Center) and NY (Jones Beach) in August. Steve Miller, Marty Stuart & his Fabulous Superlatives, Brian Wilson, Taj Mahal Quartet, Gary Mule Deer, and Karl Denson's Tiny Universe. http://www.laidbackfestival.com/ Interesting lineup, and 20 minutes from our house. Yeah, we're in.
            Last edited by The Krewe of Chew; 02-20-2020, 09:15 PM.

            Comment


            • #96
              Just saw this one on Steve Poltz page. I like the look of it (even though I can't go).

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by saturn View Post
                Just saw this one on Steve Poltz page. I like the look of it (even though I can't go).

                This will be fourth year to attend. I love it so very much. And Renee will be joining us for her second year!

                Comment


                • #98
                  I've never heard of this fest in NOLA. The Rock and Rouge Festival at Lafayette Square March 21.
                  https://www.facebook.com/therockandrouge/

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Originally posted by funkkjunkie View Post
                    I've never heard of this fest in NOLA. The Rock and Rouge Festival at Lafayette Square March 21.
                    https://www.facebook.com/therockandrouge/
                    And one more, this weekend in Woldenberg. Free.

                    BAND LINE UP MARCH 7-8 2020

                    SATURDAY MARCH 7TH Seruntine Stage

                    11:00 am National Anthem ( Performed by the Jingle belles)

                    1:00 pm-2:30 pm Perfect Love

                    3:00 pm-4:30 pm Groovy 7

                    5:00 pm- 7:00 pm Louisiana LeROUX


                    March 7 SOTA Stage

                    1:00 pm-2:30 pm Dwight Fitch Jr.

                    3:00 pm- 4:30 pm Pelican 212

                    5:00 pm- 7:00 pm Rockin Dopsie



                    SUNDAY MARCH 8TH Seruntine Stage

                    1:00 pm -2:15 pm Dalila Seruntine

                    2:45 pm -4:15 pm Robin Barnes

                    5:00 pm -7:00 pm Bonerama


                    March 8 SOTA Stage

                    11:00 am The Carter Link

                    1:00 pm-2:30 pm The BrassHearts

                    3:00 pm- 4:30 pm Amanda Shaw


                    GOSPEL TENT LINE UP
                    Saturday

                    1:15pm-2:00pm Boha Tribe

                    2:30pm-3:30pm Chris Burns

                    4:00-5:15 -Linda Wright Wright & The Heartbeats of Praise ( From The World Famous House Of Blues)

                    Sunday

                    11:00 am- Renetta Maze and Revelation

                    11:30 Sunday Service (with Steve Alls & Scott Nary)

                    1:00 pm -1:45 pm Boho Tribe

                    2:00 pm -3:00 pm Linda Wright & The Heartbeats of Praise ( From The World Famous House Of Blues)
                    https://www.facebook.com/events/2187144281553886/
                    Visit my Jazzfest advice site: http://jazzfest.swagland.com/

                    Comment


                    • Tickets went on sale yesterday for Telluride Blues.

                      Comment


                      • When was this announced and has it been mentioned here? This lineup is pretty awesome

                        Comment


                        • Not a festival, but definitely an event- King Crimson will continue their tour of the US again this summer! If you are a fan you really should try to make one of these shows. This new configuration has been touring for a couple of years now, and is the first to play tunes off of the original album, In The Court of the Crimson King since the 70's.
                          I saw them last year and was totally blown away. Of course I have been a fan that long, including the long running version of the band that included Adrian Belew. You will get plenty of those tunes as well. Replacing Belew in the lineup is Jakko Jakszyk, a competent guitarist but his voice is a dead on copy of the late Greg Laske, King Crimson's original vocalist! The band still includes Fripp, Levin, Mastelotto, and additional new members, plus old member Mel Collins. It is a three drum kit set up, but actually some of the drummers are often busy recreating the sounds of the original Mellotron...

                          Sales begin this Friday morning- so visit the ticketing agent for the venue you choose!

                          King Crimson 2020 North American Tour Dates

                          June 4 – Clearwater, FL – Ruth Eckerd Hall
                          June 5 – St. Augustine, FL – St Augustine Amphitheatre
                          June 6 – Miami, FL – Mizner Park Amphitheatre
                          June 8 – Orlando, FL – Dr. Phillips Walt Disney
                          June 9 – New Orleans, LA – Saenger Theatre
                          June 10 – Memphis, TN – Graceland Soundstage
                          June 12 – Cary, NC – Koka Booth Amphitheatre
                          June 13 – Portsmouth, VA – Union Bank Pavilion
                          June 14 – Philadelphia, PA – The Mann Center
                          June 16 – Glens Falls, NY – Cool Insuring Arena
                          June 18 – Boston, MA – Rockland Trust Pavilion
                          June 19 – New York, NY – Forest Hills Stadium
                          June 20 – New Haven, CT – Westville Music Bowl
                          June 22 – New Brunswick, NJ – State Theatre
                          June 24 – Huber Heights, OH – Rose Music Center @ The Heights
                          June 25 – Louisville, KY – Palace Theatre
                          June 26 – Detroit, MI – Meadowbrook Amp
                          June 28 – Baltimore, MD – MECU Pavillion
                          June 30 – Vienna, VA – Wolf Trap
                          July 1 – Buffalo, NY – Artpark
                          July 5 – Chicago, IL – Ravinia
                          July 7 – Montreal, QC – Salle Wilfrid-Pelletier – Palace des Arts
                          July 9 – Quebec City, QC – Festival d’ete
                          July 11 – Ottawa, ON – Bluesfest

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by ohio View Post
                            Not a festival, but definitely an event- King Crimson will continue their tour of the US again this summer! If you are a fan you really should try to make one of these shows. This new configuration has been touring for a couple of years now, and is the first to play tunes off of the original album, In The Court of the Crimson King since the 70's.
                            I saw them last year and was totally blown away. Of course I have been a fan that long, including the long running version of the band that included Adrian Belew. You will get plenty of those tunes as well. Replacing Belew in the lineup is Jakko Jakszyk, a competent guitarist but his voice is a dead on copy of the late Greg Laske, King Crimson's original vocalist! The band still includes Fripp, Levin, Mastelotto, and additional new members, plus old member Mel Collins. It is a three drum kit set up, but actually some of the drummers are often busy recreating the sounds of the original Mellotron...

                            Sales begin this Friday morning- so visit the ticketing agent for the venue you choose!

                            King Crimson 2020 North American Tour Dates

                            June 4 – Clearwater, FL – Ruth Eckerd Hall
                            June 5 – St. Augustine, FL – St Augustine Amphitheatre
                            June 6 – Miami, FL – Mizner Park Amphitheatre
                            June 8 – Orlando, FL – Dr. Phillips Walt Disney
                            June 9 – New Orleans, LA – Saenger Theatre
                            June 10 – Memphis, TN – Graceland Soundstage
                            June 12 – Cary, NC – Koka Booth Amphitheatre
                            June 13 – Portsmouth, VA – Union Bank Pavilion
                            June 14 – Philadelphia, PA – The Mann Center
                            June 16 – Glens Falls, NY – Cool Insuring Arena
                            June 18 – Boston, MA – Rockland Trust Pavilion
                            June 19 – New York, NY – Forest Hills Stadium
                            June 20 – New Haven, CT – Westville Music Bowl
                            June 22 – New Brunswick, NJ – State Theatre
                            June 24 – Huber Heights, OH – Rose Music Center @ The Heights
                            June 25 – Louisville, KY – Palace Theatre
                            June 26 – Detroit, MI – Meadowbrook Amp
                            June 28 – Baltimore, MD – MECU Pavillion
                            June 30 – Vienna, VA – Wolf Trap
                            July 1 – Buffalo, NY – Artpark
                            July 5 – Chicago, IL – Ravinia
                            July 7 – Montreal, QC – Salle Wilfrid-Pelletier – Palace des Arts
                            July 9 – Quebec City, QC – Festival d’ete
                            July 11 – Ottawa, ON – Bluesfest
                            As usual, we are of like mind. Philly for me.

                            Hope you are well, my friend.

                            Comment


                            • SeaHearNow is back on the beach in Asbury Park NJ for the 3rd year on 9/19 & 9/20, Lineup released today. Pearl jam, Avett Bros, Patti smith, Cage the Elephant, Billy Idol, and more. Several bands I am not familiar with, but always good to discover new music. And we get to see the Dirty Knobs at a festival! Prices have gone up several tiers since we bought on the blind presale. https://www.seahearnowfestival.com/

                              Comment


                              • Thanks Ohio !! I know where I'll be June 9th ( assuming the Saenger survives the Hard Rock Hotel implosion ).

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X