X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Widespread Panic brought the heat !

I trusted you, I trusted you.

That is all

UNO is a fantastic place to see a show. Holy shit it was Sodom and Gomorrah in that arena.. Absolute free for all. The two NOPD cops standing nor far from me couldn't have been more chill. They were manning the roped off handicaped section and anytime someone needed to enter or exit, they would jump to their feet walk over to the rope and open and then close it. Super friendly and they could not have cared less about the two dudes less than 10 feet away snorting powder out of a bag for the entire set.

People were doing it all right out in the open, smoking cigs, bumps, you name it. I almost hesitate to share this, but there was a kid and his girlfriend beside us in the upper middle who had each taken like a 10 strip, apparently, and mid-way through the show the girl just sat down and spread her legs, pulled her panties to the side, and started masturbating wildly. Like, she was spreading them and getting the D from WSP. I know what y’all are thinking, but she was like a 4 and out of her mind. People, especially other females, were appalled and throwing water in her face etc. but she just wouldn’t stop. Never seen anything like it. Music raged all 3 nights.

Comment

Originally posted by tuggernuts View Post
      Like, she was spreading them and getting the D from WSP.

Now there's a simile I never thought I'd see.

Comment

Just got home...good times were had...nights 2>3>1 for me. Its been a long time since I've been to nola for something other than JF and it was really nice to spend time there when its not packed. I think an annual fall trip may have to be in order

Did you get in for free? I couldn't give a way a friday ticket then on Sat there were tons of people looking.

Comment

I did get in for free each night.

Comment

I must say this sounds much more interesting than any WSP I have ever attended. At least the audience was entertaining.

Comment

Seeing Panic at the fairgrounds =/= seeing them at their owm show indoors. Not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by tuggernuts View Post
                Seeing Panic at the fairgrounds =/= seeing them at their owm show indoors. Not even close.
                The audience participation certainly seems more active at indoor shows according to your report.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemp View Post

The audience participation certainly seems more active at indoor shows according to your report.
                  That's a wide --------------spread perception.

Comment

Everyone (but Tugger) knows that Panic are infamous for their deep organ solos....

Comment

RIP Todd Nance.

Comment

Originally posted by McGregor View Post
                        RIP Todd Nance.
                        What happened ?? Can't find anything in google land. I know he had some issues with drugs and such.

Comment

https://relix.com/news/detail/r-i-p-...eid=f32606c57d

Comment

Haha. I thought Tuggs was back for a minute there.

Comment

From the Nance Family:
                              It is with great sadness that we announce that Todd Nance, a founding member of Widespread Panic, passed away early this morning in Athens, GA from sudden and unexpectedly severe complications of a chronic illness. There are no services being planned at this time, but information will be shared as decisions are made regarding the best way to honor Todd’s extraordinary life and career. The Nance family appreciates the love and support of all and requests that their privacy be honored during this hard time.

With heavy Hearts and Loving memories we say good bye to our Brother Todd Alton Nance. Widespread Panic was born the night of Todd’s first show. He and Mikey had played music together in High school (maybe Junior high) and with a lucky thought, Michael tracked him down and asked him to join us - because we had a gig, but needed a drummer. For thirty years Todd was the engine of the Widespread Panic. He wrote great songs, and was a giving and forgiving collaborator. T Man was the epitome of a “team player.” Drove the Band and drove the van.

Funny, adventurous, and a very kind Soul, we wish Todd and his Family peace during this sad time after so many happy times.
                              Safe travels, Brother Todd.

With Love, the Boys and Girls of Widespread Panic

Comment

Working...
                              X