Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merry Christamas and a Happy New Year to all

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Merry Christamas and a Happy New Year to all

    Compliments of the season to one and all.

    Beautiful mild day here by the Bay in Melbourne and long may it last, all over our country

    Bit weird this morning as I home alone on Christmas Day in our family home, due to Mamma Gards recently moving in to an aged care place not far away, which was her decision luckily, and she is enjoying it and making some new friends and having fun going out on excursions etc.

    Luckily for a 91 year old she is still doing well.

    Now there is no one to keep an eye on me, which is a bit of a worry

    Brother Gards and some old family friends are collecting Mum soon and we are meeting at a local pub for Christmas lunch and to exchange presents, and perhaps the odd drink or 2 will be involved..

    Merry Christmas

    Regards

    Gards

  • #2
    Back at ya Bryce. Give Mama Gards a hug for us.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Marignygregg View Post
      Back at ya Bryce. Give Mama Gards a hug for us.
      And to you Marignygregg. Always fun poking and teasing with you all year. Happy Holidays.

      Comment


      • #4
        Merry Christmas to those who dare venture to this old Bored and those who don't. Hope to see you all at FQF, Fest, CCBBBQ , out and about and NRBQ shows, especially you, Matthew.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Gards View Post
          Compliments of the season to one and all.

          Beautiful mild day here by the Bay in Melbourne and long may it last, all over our country

          Bit weird this morning as I home alone on Christmas Day in our family home, due to Mamma Gards recently moving in to an aged care place not far away, which was her decision luckily, and she is enjoying it and making some new friends and having fun going out on excursions etc.

          Luckily for a 91 year old she is still doing well.

          Now there is no one to keep an eye on me, which is a bit of a worry

          Brother Gards and some old family friends are collecting Mum soon and we are meeting at a local pub for Christmas lunch and to exchange presents, and perhaps the odd drink or 2 will be involved..

          Merry Christmas

          Regards

          Gards
          Hey Gards! Merry Christmas to you and your family... hope you enjoyed your pub lunch and Santa bought you something good :-)

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Marignygregg View Post
            Back at ya Bryce. Give Mama Gards a hug for us.
            Merry Christmas to you and yours, Gregg!

            Comment


            • #7
              Merry Christmas!

              have a great day, Gards.

              Comment


              • #8
                This tune fits this group, I think. Merry Christmas all! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=P37xPiRz1sg

                Comment


                • #9
                  Merry Christmas Everybody

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Merry Christmas & Happy Chanukah to all our Threadhead family! Thinking of you today, and looking forward to seeing y'all in 4 months.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Merry Christmas Gards and greetings to your mom and family.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by 20/20 View Post

                        And to you Marignygregg. Always fun poking and teasing with you all year. Happy Holidays.
                        All in good fun, my MAGA hat wearing friend.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by lalocaleanne View Post

                          Merry Christmas to you and yours, Gregg!
                          Aww, thanks Leanne. When you coming back to town ?

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Very Merry Christmas everyone!! Hopefully we'll all get some happy news from Jazzfest soon....like a schedule release date!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Thanks, Gards. Same to you and yours.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X