Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gards View Post

It has been Thursday here for 19 hours and 12 minutes still no lineup
    Shit, you’re seven hours ahead of me. I guess I still have a long wait to go.

Comment

I think I speak for all of use who enjoy planning our day around the lineup announcement when I say- can't they let us know what time it will be at? an announcement about the announcement please?

Comment

my guess is...10 am

Comment

Any guesses for when the cubes will be out?

Comment

Cubes are one month prior, so late March

Comment

Originally posted by fichadelphia View Post
              I think I speak for all of use who enjoy planning our day around the lineup announcement when I say- can't they let us know what time it will be at? an announcement about the announcement please?
              The lack of hype or even basic marketing is a little concerning to me. When the announcement is over, I hope I won't still have a need to use the word "underwhelming."

Comment

Changed over from the 2019 highlight reel to a private video. Looks like the announcement video is still embargoed, but should be live soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred (Texas JF Fanatic) View Post
                  Do we know what time Thursday?
                  Someone mentioned that the Jazzfest Gala tickets will go onsale at 1:30pm today. I would think that might be when all tickets would go onsale...and might be when the announcement is made. The Jazzfest home page is being redone now...so maybe it will be earlier.

Comment

I am keeping a close eye on Brass Passes as well. I would not be surprised if they go on sale when the announcement comes.

Comment

It's 4:30 here, and as bitter cold as the relationship between Tatus Bernie & Sweet Miz Lizzie "Warpath" Warren.

Ready for some news I can use...

Comment

Originally posted by MormonMatthew View Post
                        It's 4:30 here, and as bitter cold as the relationship between Tatus Bernie & Sweet Miz Lizzie "Warpath" Warren.

Ready for some news I can use...
                        Hey now Matthew! You comin' this year...or waiting on the lineup before you decide?

Comment

IT'S UP!

Comment

Originally posted by zzupschuck View Post

Hey now Matthew! You comin' this year...or waiting on the lineup before you decide?
                            Hey Chuck, Szczesliwego Nowego Roku!!!

I haven't set foot on American soil since leaving Jazzfest 2017, so I am long overdue, it is an extreme understatement to say that a lot has changed for me in those past couple of years, all of it glorious and grand, and that is putting it mildly.

Hopefully we can catch up in person come May, if the stars lineup.

Comment

Announcement video is up on the site!

Comment

Hell of a lineup! Lots of nice surprises, like Wu-Tang with the Soul Rebels!

But damn, no TTB?!

Comment

Working...
                                X