Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tickets

So things are more complicated this year, for sure.

- Saturday tickets are date-specific, and a little more expensive
    - Saturday tickets, the gate price is TBA. Maybe they want to see how briskly the advance tickets have sold. And maybe tickets for those days are limited?
    - There's a 4 day weekend ticket. Unlike the last time they tried that, it's a wristband so not transferrable.
    - There's early bird pricing with multiple deadlines. Regular day are by Jan 28, but Saturdays are by Feb 14. And early bird weekend passes are by Jan 28 but also "while supplies last".
    - Locals Thursday returns for both Thursdays, yay.

Given the relatively small up-charge for the Saturdays, I think fest may be setting themselves up for headaches if they get a Saturday rainout. Telling Saturday people to just use their tickets on Sunday would necessitate a partial refund, and then there are the wristband folks...
    Visit my Jazzfest advice site: http://jazzfest.swagland.com/

Also, and Keith Spera mentioned this in his story, no TicketMaster this year. It will be interesting to see what total cost is once sales open shortly.

Comment

Originally posted by fichadelphia View Post
      Also, and Keith Spera mentioned this in his story, no TicketMaster this year. It will be interesting to see what total cost is once sales open shortly.
      Wow...I didn't see that. Hopefully the service charges will be lower.

Comment

Originally posted by zzupschuck View Post

Wow...I didn't see that. Hopefully the service charges will be lower.
        we will know in about eleven minutes...

Comment

Originally posted by fichadelphia View Post
          It appears tickets can be purchased through Ticketmaster. As if somebody would choose to do that when there's an alternative. But not Weekend Passes.

Comment

Don't suppose anyone has an update on 2020 Brass Passes? WWOZ web site hasn't updated info in ages...

Comment

Originally posted by Esplanader View Post
              Don't suppose anyone has an update on 2020 Brass Passes? WWOZ web site hasn't updated info in ages...
              Just got an email...$800

Comment

$288. 61 with fees, and shipping, on a four day pass. $79.50 for one day that's not saturday.. 9. 50 in fees.

Comment

$15 shipping of weekend passes, appears to be flat, or at least it didn't change when I added additional passes
                  $18.61 fee on each weekend pass
                  $9.50 fee on regular ticket
                  $9.83 fee on saturday ticket

Comment

Originally posted by funkkjunkie View Post
                    $288. 61 with fees, and shipping, on a four day pass. $79.50 for one day that's not saturday.. 9. 50 in fees.
                    $562.22 if you do four day passes for both weekends

Comment

Just got an email...$800
                      Early bird pricing on two weekend passes (so all 8 days) comes to $562 after fees. An $800 brass pass is a pretty big upcharge from that. If you don't need reentry or transferrability, that's $30/day to get into the WWOZ tent.
                      Visit my Jazzfest advice site: http://jazzfest.swagland.com/

Comment

Fees for the weekend pass:

WEEKEND - 4 DAY GA X 1 $255.00
                        Shipping $15.00
                        W1 4-Day GA Fee(s) $18.61
                        Cart Total $288.61

Comment

Just got an email...$800
                          Whoa. $100 per day.

Comment

I hope they are still selling tix at Smoothie Center this year. If so bring cash! It's cheaper!

Comment

Tried to purchase a weekend pass to lock in the early bird price, and..... the website won't process either of my credit cards. Wondering if others are having the same issue.

Comment

Working...
                              X