Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by festbabe View Post

Whoa. $100 per day.
    They obviously think The Rolling Stones are scheduled...and Brass Passes will sell out.

Comment

So the full-boat weekend wristbands totalled $562 (and possible closing costs, I didn't get that far) vs. $800 for the brass pass. It's our usual OZ donation, and it looks like they'll actually net a decent amount with the new pricing.

Comment

Originally posted by rigs32 View Post
        Tried to purchase a weekend pass to lock in the early bird price, and..... the website won't process either of my credit cards. Wondering if others are having the same issue.
        same here. contacted my credit card companies as well, no activity shows up. something is wrong

Comment

Originally posted by fichadelphia View Post

same here. contacted my credit card companies as well, no activity shows up. something is wrong
          Glad to know it wasn't just me. Guess I'll keep checking back.

Comment

Originally posted by fichadelphia View Post

Im having the same issue.....

Comment

Originally posted by Golgiowoeisme View Post

Im having the same issue.....
              Me too

Comment

Originally posted by AugustW View Post

Me too
                Same here

Comment

Originally posted by swag View Post

Early bird pricing on two weekend passes (so all 8 days) comes to $562 after fees. An $800 brass pass is a pretty big upcharge from that. If you don't need reentry or transferrability, that's $30/day to get into the WWOZ tent.
                  I may give up on my Brass Pass, which I've bought for twelve years (give or take). In all that time, I've only used the re-entry once or twice. Tough choice....

Comment

Originally posted by ShadyTree View Post

Same here
                    same here... 2 cards no luck.

Comment

lovely people would someone kindly post here when they've successfully purchased their weekend pass(es)?

Heather- it is an easy decision for me- I'll support WWOZ in another manner this year but I'll be getting the two weekend passes from fest directly. I don't see a scenario where I want to share a pass with anybody this year and reentry is always very rare for me.

Comment

Been hitting the process button for 30 minutes and finally got them just now

Comment

Had same problem. Left the site, came back and was able to purchase the second time.

Comment

something got fixed. I went back in and bought my tickets.

Comment

Ok on that attempt it processed like lightening. I'm in! A week or so ago I was just going to go for first weekend and well, here we are, in for the whole thing.

Comment

Tickets are available at www.nojazzfest.com or by calling 855-679-1677. Single-day general admission tickets can also be purchased in-person at the Smoothie King Center Box Office beginning Tuesday, January 21. All Jazz Fest tickets are subject to additional service fees and handling charges.

Comment

Working...
                                X