No announcement yet.

Brass pass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WWOZ just said brass passes are 57% sold.
    Visit my Jazzfest advice site: http://jazzfest.swagland.com/

Comment

Originally posted by swag View Post
      WWOZ just said brass passes are 57% sold.
      Funny how they never had to make these announcements in the past, nor did they setup a special interstitial on their website that's pushing the pass.

Comment

Originally posted by groovy1967 View Post

Funny how they never had to make these announcements in the past, nor did they setup a special interstitial on their website that's pushing the pass.
        I don't think the Brass Passes ever sold out prior to year before last (2018), I believe. When they sold out then, it caught a lot of people off guard who waited to the last minute. Last year (2019) was an anomaly in so many ways, with the Rolling Stones ticket debacle.

Comment

They did sell out in '15, '16, '17, but not until April.

This is the first time I can recall that they've announced a price increase date in advance. Other years, price hikes have either been a surprise, or else they would cryptically talk about early bird pricing without saying when the price would jump. And prior year jumps used to be $25, but with the gala pass announcing an increase from $800 to $850 after the same 2/14 deadline, brass passes seem likely to have that $50 bump as well. So I think many regular brass passers are buying early this year...
          Visit my Jazzfest advice site: http://jazzfest.swagland.com/

Comment

Thanks for setting me straight with facts.

Comment

Originally posted by festbabe View Post
              Thanks for setting me straight with facts.
              Words rarely heard coming from a woman’s mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by swag View Post
                TAnd prior year jumps used to be $25, but with the gala pass announcing an increase from $800 to $850 after the same 2/14 deadline, brass passes seem likely to have that $50 bump as well. So I think many regular brass passers are buying early this year...
                Last year, IIRC it was $650, so $92.86/day for the 7 days. At $800 this year, it's up to $100/day. Not a huge increase, really, for the extra day.

This is our third year buying these (look at all the lost years). We buy early, decide on a weekend and then find a splitter.

Cheers.

Comment

close to pulling the trigger on a pair of brass passes. anyone interested in going halfsies? we are planning on going 1st weekend only...
                  PM me.

Comment

I'm looking to split a pass . Going second weekend

Comment

Originally posted by brpfest View Post
                      Hey there. We have two brass passes available for second weekend (we are going first). We've done a split the past couple of years here on this forum and it's worked out very well.

Cheers.
                      Hey all,
                      Brass passes are gone for this year. We'll be back to do this again in 21

Cheers.

Comment

Hi!

I'm ready to buy a pair of 2020 Brass Passes but we're only going first weekend.
                        Does anyone want two for Second weekend only?

PM me......

Comment

Originally posted by brpfest View Post

Hey all,
                          Brass passes are gone for this year. We'll be back to do this again in 21

Cheers.
                          I don't know who told you this, but I just bought one online with no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluemon View Post

I don't know who told you this, but I just bought one online with no problem.
                            I believe they were referring to the two Brass Passes that they wanted someone' to split weekends with them. There are plenty of Brass Passes still available....plenty.

Comment

Looking for a brass pass for second weekend. Please either email me at chrisjoseph AT mac DOT com, or text at 709-7263 (area code 310)

Comment

Working...
                              X