This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raffle 2020-Now accepting donations

Threadheads far and wide, get your prizes together because it's time to start making those raffle donations! Here's a link to the raffle website: https://threadheadraffle.com/ You can click the giant box that says "Donate a raffle item". Fill out the form and you will get a reply that includes instructions on shipping your prizes to me. As always, due to state gaming rules, I will need to have prizes in hand in advance of the raffle. Let me know if you have any questions at threadheadraffle at yahoo . com

I can't wait to see what we end up with this year!

Starting with two $100 gift certificates to Zabar's, in New York City. The will ship within the continental United States. I'll do the form later for you Gail

Comment

Great! Thank you!

Comment

I am putting a couple Jamie Hayes prints into the raffle.

I am going to miss his work and am glad it is still available online.

Comment

Originally posted by saturn View Post
          I am putting a couple Jamie Hayes prints into the raffle.

I am going to miss his work and am glad it is still available online.
          Oh wow- I own several and was going to donate a couple. I'll wait until next year...

Comment

Here is a list of donations received so far, just to whet your raffle appetites:
            DESCRIPTION DONOR
            Grateful Dead 5 LP set Bluesmama
            Waterford Crystal spirit decanter DJGriff
            Rosetree Glass medallion vase DJGriff
            One pair of ticket to Allman Betts Band/Tab Benoit/Samantha Fish DJGriff
            Woody Guthrie Smithsonian Folkways tshirt Kapeman
            Devil Sent the Rain by Tom Piazza Kapeman
            Kabuki Music Notes beret CBH
            Anders Osborne Birthday Bash ticket Chris Joseph
            Jamie Hayes print "I Love New Orleans" Saturn
            Jamie Hayes print "Jazz Cat" Saturn
            Jamie Hayes print "Electric Moon Guitar" Saturn
            Fleur de Lis pillow Mary Kulpon
            $50 Euclid Records gift card Jeanvi
            Swamp Dog & Friends print "Pampered Pooch" Mariena
            Painting of Anders Osborne & Jumping Johnny by Robby Amonett Mariena
            $50 Ralph Brennan Group gift card Doug & Natalie
            KISS Pez dispensers CEfromLA
            Lennon & McCartney coloring book CEfromLA
            Patry license plaque CEfromLA
            Saints Christmas Ornament CEfromLA
            One pair of tickets to Marc Broussard/Sonny Landreth 1st weekend Jayeb
            One pair of tickets to Marc Broussard/Sonny Landreth 2nd weekend Jayeb

Comment

Hi Gail

I am in the process of obtaining 2 VIP packs from Elton Johns never ending final tour, and I will let you know the details when I get them.

There will also be a several CD pack of double CDS which are of various acts from different recent years of Byron Bay Blues Fest

Comment

I have some old Radiators posters that I'd be willing to donate. Not sure if there's a huge market? I think they're mostly from shows in Minnesota, so that's kinda specific. Neat stuff for the right person though...thoughts?

Comment

Originally posted by dee79 View Post
                  I have some old Radiators posters that I'd be willing to donate. Not sure if there's a huge market? I think they're mostly from shows in Minnesota, so that's kinda specific. Neat stuff for the right person though...thoughts?
                  Hi dee79! Those can be hit or miss. Go ahead and donate them, if you like. Sometimes I'll hold things out of the online raffle to use in our Patry raffle, if I think they'll raise more money there. Sometimes posters do better there. I would let you know either way. Thanks so much!

Comment

Good to see an article in the news section of Offbeat Online letting people know that the raffle is now accepting donations and letting people know what would be of use, so to speak.

Also has a link to the THreadhead Cultural Foundation which people should go to and read, especially the part about the benefits of Foundation membership.

Persons interested in attending the Patry may like one of the recently added items.

Comment

Originally posted by Gards View Post
                      Good to see an article in the news section of Offbeat Online letting people know that the raffle is now accepting donations and letting people know what would be of use, so to speak.

Also has a link to the THreadhead Cultural Foundation which people should go to and read, especially the part about the benefits of Foundation membership.

Persons interested in attending the Patry may like one of the recently added items.
                      http://www.offbeat.com/news/2020-thr...ing-donations/

Comment

Well, Hey There Delta Lady. Happy 2020......from who else. Hope that all is well with you and the family?

Comment

Originally posted by 20/20 View Post
                          Well, Hey There Delta Lady. Happy 2020......from who else. Hope that all is well with you and the family?
                          Yes it is. Looking forward to seeing everyone's smiling face at the Patry.

Comment

The box is in the mail! You should be getting it in a day or three!

Comment

Originally posted by CEfromLA View Post
                              The box is in the mail! You should be getting it in a day or three!
                              Thank you!

Comment

Working...
                              X