Vintage Jazz Fest Tshirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage Jazz Fest Tshirts

Does anyone collect tshirts from the 70s and 80s Fests or any other classic New Orleans artists? I have a solid collection but would love to see what else is out there! These are just my JF shirts!

Originally posted by alwaysforpleasure View Post
    Does anyone collect tshirts from the 70s and 80s Fests or any other classic New Orleans artists? I have a solid collection but would love to see what else is out there! These are just my JF shirts!

I collect them, but I don't have any that old. Those are great!

Comment

Wow! I love those!

Comment

Cool shirts.

I have a few collectables from working in event merch for a while, but I am unable to post photos on here due it being a far more involved process than it should be.

Probably the one that would be of most interest is an unworn Stevie Ray Vaughan Aus Tour T Shirt from the mid 80s

Comment

I started with the supercool tye dye tanks 92-4 and then had a t shirt from every year. finally quit a few years ago after collecting '92-2014 as $$ kept going up. Did get that groovy Fats shirt a couple of years ago.

Comment

That gospel tent shirt is amazing!

Comment

IIRC Delta made a quilt from old JF T-shirts for the raffle a few years ago. Anybody have photo?

Comment

Originally posted by Polkaholic View Post
                That gospel tent shirt is amazing!
                Yes, it is one of my favorites! It is from the 1991 fest. I had to get it shipped from Malaysia! I particularly love the hand written "Funerals, Homes, Limos, Airport Transportation" part

Originally posted by Headless Hornman View Post
                IIRC Delta made a quilt from old JF T-shirts for the raffle a few years ago. Anybody have photo?
                As a vintage shirt lover, this breaks my heart but I would love to see it!

Comment

Get out. Love those shirts.

Comment

Why on earth would the response be unapproved that I just posed, saying how much I love those shirts?

Comment

I have at least one shirt (and the official program and OffBeat) from every year since 1988, as well as Gospel Tent other shirts like Tips, Liuzza’s, Boozoo Chavis, and more.

Comment

Do you wear them still, or are they now archived? :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Hornman View Post
                          that's where I sent my old fest t-shirts, I wish I owned that quilt too.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post
                              Tantalising...

Comment

Working...
                              X