Rolling Stones presale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolling Stones presale

The fan presale for the Rolling Stones NO FILTER 2020 USA/CA tour commences tomorrow, Wednesday February 12, at 10am (local time), through to Thursday February 13, at 10pm (local time).

The code is below.

Code: RAINBOW
    Be sure to just input the above code in capitals. Please note the presale will not open until 10am local time tomorrow for each date, you will not be able to purchase tickets until then.

Dang, was hoping for a ninth day of jazzfest with only the stones for the low low price of $500. RAINBOW indeed.

Comment

Thanks! Looking to go see them in Austin.

Comment

Originally posted by larrybalmur View Post
        Dang, was hoping for a ninth day of jazzfest with only the stones for the low low price of $500. RAINBOW indeed.
        What they were charging last year was actually a great deal considering the prices for their regular shows. It was going to be them plus a bunch of other decent acts. I never understood the negativity. I saw them twice last year and had a blast!

I'm more disappointed by the separate Sat tix and prices this year.

Comment

Pretty sure, though, that we won't see them back in my local hood at Levi's Stadium

https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/09/...ules-at-levis/

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by brpfest View Post
            Pretty sure, though, that we won't see them back in my local hood at Levi's Stadium

https://www.mercurynews.com/2019/09/...ules-at-levis/

Cheers.
            It's a shame Bill Graham wasn't around that night. Would have been some dead Santa Clara politicians and employees.

Comment

Originally posted by netdrew View Post

It's a shame Bill Graham wasn't around that night. Would have been some dead Santa Clara politicians and employees.
              Tell me about it. I worked for BGP for almost 20 years and that was an organization that knew how to put on a show! (Most of the time )

Cheers.

Comment

Can anyone believe The Rolling Stones are still doing it? I’ve seen them so many times. First time 1967

Comment

Originally posted by neverleft View Post
                  Can anyone believe The Rolling Stones are still doing it? I’ve seen them so many times. First time 1967
                  1965 for me

Comment

Originally posted by BettsSS View Post
                    The fan presale for the Rolling Stones NO FILTER 2020 USA/CA tour commences tomorrow, Wednesday February 12, at 10am (local time), through to Thursday February 13, at 10pm (local time).

The code is below.

Code: RAINBOW
                    Be sure to just input the above code in capitals. Please note the presale will not open until 10am local time tomorrow for each date, you will not be able to purchase tickets until then.
                    Thanks again. Worked like a charm! I would prefer an outdoor gig here (not a fan of shows in The Dome) but Austin is the next best thing! Tix were cheaper than last year. Lots of $99 Lawn GA tix in the back. I paid $175 for Silver Lawn GA tix further up. Hopefully Austinites Gary Clark Jr, Lukas Nelson or Jimmie Vaughan will open.

Comment

Originally posted by larrybalmur View Post
                      Indeed, nothing captures the rebellious, defiant spirit of Rock n Roll better than a 78 year-old great grandfather with a net worth of $600,000,000 croaking out to his geriatric fans (at least the ones willing to shell out $200 for a ticket) how he is a desperate, dangerous "Street Fighting Man".
                      Last edited by MormonMatthew; 02-12-2020, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by neverleft View Post
                        I can. There are hundreds, if not thousands, of jazz and blues artists who have played well into their 70's, 80's and even 90's. And most of them doing it without the luxurious accommodations afforded the Stones.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post

I can. There are hundreds, if not thousands, of jazz and blues artists who have played well into their 70's, 80's and even 90's. And most of them doing it without the luxurious accommodations afforded the Stones.
                          Agree. I have felt that way for some time but.......and I have seen a plethora of older to use your term "jazz and blues artists"......but this is high energy rock and roll. They are old. Did I say ....they are old....but this is one high energy show. Regardless of where they sleep or how they get there.. Professionals. Old professionals but still professionals. People are getting what they want. Geriatric fans or not.

Comment

I'm looking forward to their new album of original material, should it ever come out.

Comment

If they couldn't still pull it off I'd be the first to say so but both shows I saw last year were pretty good(especially the one in NJ) and we had a blast at both!

Comment

Working...
                              X