Threadhead Patry 4/28/20 - Lineup and Ticket info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Threadhead Patry 4/28/20 - Lineup and Ticket info

Hello Threadheads! The 16th Annual Patry lineup is COMPLETE and we hope there’s a lil' something here (or several lil' somethings) for every Jazz Fest taste..

DOREEN’S JAZZ NEW ORLEANS

LULU & the BROADSIDES

STEVE RILEY & the MAMOU PLAYBOYS

HAUS BAND ROBUSTUS! Feat. KING GEORGE PORTER Jr,
    STANTON MOORE, LUTHER DICKINSON, PAPA JOHN GROS
    and JUNE YAMAGISHI

The SOUL REBELS w/ the ZULU TRAMPS

From the Threadhead Cultural Foundation Board of Directors:

***2020 Threadhead Thursday and Threadhead Patry Update 3/19***

With the announcement yesterday that the 2020 New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival is being postponed until the Fall of this year, the time has come, sadly, to let you all know that Threadhead Thursday, originally scheduled for Thursday, April 23rd, and the Threadhead Patry, originally scheduled for Tuesday, April 28th, will not be held on those dates.

We are hopeful that we can reschedule the Patry, and possibly Threadhead Thursday, to the Fall, around the time of the rescheduled Jazz Fest.

We will be contacting Foundation members who purchased Patry tickets through our pre-sale or who received Patry tickets through their membership to determine next steps with regard to their tickets.

Additionally, the Board has also decided to postpone our annual fund-raising Raffle, which we plan to reschedule prior to the occurrence of Jazz Fest in the Fall.

We know many of you are looking for ways to help the New Orleans musical and artistic communities during these difficult times. Please know that we at the Foundation are in the process of assessing the best and most effective ways to support our musicians, artists, culture bearers and gig workers. We will provide more information about our aid initiatives as it becomes available.

Please follow this page for further updates, and thank you for your continued support of the Threadhead Cultural Foundation.

This original post and thread will be updated as more information becomes available
    Last edited by festbabe; 03-19-2020, 08:26 AM.

Good news!!

Comment

Nice lineup!

Comment

Has this pre-sale activity always been an option? I don't remember seeing it in past years.

Comment

Originally posted by cp_deb View Post
          Has this pre-sale activity always been an option? I don't remember seeing it in past years.
          This is the first year we've had a presale benefit with Foundation membership.

Comment

Awesome! Our favorite Jazzfest day!

Comment

Originally posted by festbabe View Post
              General sale starts at 11am on Thursday 3/12!
              Central time?

Comment

Also if you join at the Rhythm and Blues level of $300 to the foundation, you get a "free" Patry ticket. If you donate $600, you get two free patry tickets. The foundation is looking to increase its membership numbers which I've been told is helpful in acquiring some grants.

Comment

Originally posted by CEfromLA View Post

Central time?
                  All times are what we refer to as "Crescent City Time" (yes, Central)

Comment

Last day to become a member and either have your Patry ticket included with that, or be eligible for pre-sale! https://www.thcfnola.org/membership/

Comment

Originally posted by glinda View Post
                      Last day to become a member and either have your Patry ticket included with that, or be eligible for pre-sale! https://www.thcfnola.org/membership/
                      Done.

Comment

Comment

Bad night, no sleep, more rain, crappy morning.....and then I got my email!!!!!

O, happy day.

Comment

What's the maximum number of tickets a person can order?

Comment

Originally posted by groovy1967 View Post
                              What's the maximum number of tickets a person can order?
                              I need to know this as well as I need to purchase four if possible (me, Kris, our friend and one for Jayfest who is currently on vacation). Also, what is the cost per ticket? I need to get my ticket purchase organized. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                              X