• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lit View Post

Philly is worse than German.

groovy1967fichadelphia
    I'm sorry, do we have a problem?

Comment

A lot can happen in 6 weeks.
      Hell, a lot has happened in the last 24 hours.
      As I posted on Facebook, if I am stuck with 250 guitar pick lagniappes, I am going to be VERY annoyed....

(seriously, I just want us all to be healthy and happy and dancing our asses off together next month)

Comment

Originally posted by fichadelphia View Post

I'm sorry, do we have a problem?

Tom Hanks does

Comment

From the Threadhead Cultural Foundation Board:

Patry Ticket Sales Update 3/16

Since our last update on March 12th, the Foundation Board has been weighing various options for this year's Patry. We will need to continue to delay Patry general ticket sales until we have more information to share with you.

Please follow this page for further updates, and thank you for your continued patience and support.
          Last edited by festbabe; 03-16-2020, 05:17 PM.

Comment

***2020 Threadhead Thursday and Threadhead Patry Update 3/19***

With the announcement that the 2020 New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival is being postponed until the Fall of this year, the time has come, sadly, to let you all know that Threadhead Thursday, originally scheduled for Thursday, April 23rd, and the Threadhead Patry, originally scheduled for Tuesday, April 28th, will not be held on those dates.

We are hopeful that we can reschedule the Patry, and possibly Threadhead Thursday, to the Fall, around the time of the rescheduled Jazz Fest.

We will be contacting Foundation members who purchased Patry tickets through our pre-sale or who received Patry tickets through their membership to determine next steps with regard to their tickets.

Additionally, the Board has also decided to postpone our annual fund-raising Raffle, which we plan to reschedule prior to the occurrence of Jazz Fest in the Fall.

We know many of you are looking for ways to help the New Orleans musical and artistic communities during these difficult times. Please know that we at the Foundation are in the process of assessing the best and most effective ways to support our musicians, artists, culture bearers and gig workers. We will provide more information about our aid initiatives as it becomes available.

Please follow this page for further updates, and thank you for your continued support of the Threadhead Cultural Foundation.

Comment

I think we need to have a virtual Patry on 4/28! We could post videos of the acts that were supposed to perform and/or videos from past years, including Swag's walk through the Patrys. We could all congregate here or on Facebook or both.

Comment

Originally posted by The Krewe of Chew View Post
                I think we need to have a virtual Patry on 4/28! We could post videos of the acts that were supposed to perform and/or videos from past years, including Swag's walk through the Patrys. We could all congregate here or on Facebook or both.
                Genius idea!! We can all share a drink at the same time. Except Gards who will have to do it two days prior.

Comment

Originally posted by Canine Horror View Post

Genius idea!! We can all share a drink at the same time. Except Gards who will have to do it two days prior.
                  Good Lord

You are getting carried away.

If the music starts at noon in Nola on the 28th of April it will by then be ONE AM in Melbourne on the 29th, so I will be warmed up by then

Comment

Originally posted by The Krewe of Chew View Post
                    I think I have a couple videos

Comment

[QUOTE=festbabe;n850220]***2020 Threadhead Thursday and Threadhead Patry Update 3/19***

With the announcement that the 2020 New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival is being postponed until the Fall of this year, the time has come, sadly, to let you all know that Threadhead Thursday, originally scheduled for Thursday, April 23rd, and the Threadhead Patry, originally scheduled for Tuesday, April 28th, will not be held on those dates.

We are hopeful that we can reschedule the Patry, and possibly Threadhead Thursday, to the Fall, around the time of the rescheduled Jazz Fest.

We will be contacting Foundation members who purchased Patry tickets through our pre-sale or who received Patry tickets through their membership to determine next steps with regard to their tickets.

Additionally, the Board has also decided to postpone our annual fund-raising Raffle, which we plan to reschedule prior to the occurrence of Jazz Fest in the Fall.

We know many of you are looking for ways to help the New Orleans musical and artistic communities during these difficult times. Please know that we at the Foundation are in the process of assessing the best and most effective ways to support our musicians, artists, culture bearers and gig workers. We will provide more information about our aid initiatives as it becomes available.

Please follow this page for further updates, and thank you for your continued support of the Threadhead Cultural Foundation.
                      [/QUO Bump for Hankand

Comment

Thanks Staxsun --- festbabe also threw me out an answer as well. Appreciate the heads up, i replied to her over on the thread i had created.

Comment

Working...
                        X