Refund

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mangochill View Post
    Only refund I have not received is the Stanton/Anders/Porter/Neville show from Brown Bag tickets. They basically sent an email that it will take a long time. Which is odd, as they only sold 250 tickets for the show
    There might be an issue with Brown Bag. On Monday I watched a live online show (songwriter Grant Peeples) put on by one of the local community radio stations. They have a live music venue at the station, use Brown Bag for ticketing, and put on shows this year before the virus shutdown. During the parting comments the station manager apologized to those that were awaiting refunds, said that the station was owed money for earlier shows, and had filed a complaint.

Comment

• Is anyone else still waiting on a refund for the
      Anders Birthday Bash at the Joy?

Comment

• Originally posted by funkkjunkie View Post
        Is anyone else still waiting on a refund for the
        yes

also still waiting on storytellers and Biscuits at the civic but they just officially cancelled that 2 days ago.

Comment

Me too.

Comment

Yes. Still waiting.

Comment

• Anders Bday bash refund just hit my card. now only 3 more refunds pending!!

Comment

• I'm still waiting for my Jazz Fest refund.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marignygregg View Post
                  I'm still waiting for my Jazz Fest refund.
                  Me too... however, I had disputed the JazzFest charge on my credit card just before JazzFest offered refunds; I got a temporary credit and today got notice from the bank that the credit is permanent. I don’t know if the bank ever got communication back from JazzFest or how that worked. If JazzFest indeed does happen next year I think think they will have to really sweeten the incentive to buy tickets in advance. I’m soured on the idea.

Comment

Working...
                  X