• Show
Clear All

• BayouWear masks

Protection and style!

https://art4now.com/products/t3mask
    Visit my Jazzfest advice site: http://jazzfest.swagland.com/

Sold! Thanks for the heads up, swag.

Comment

Thanks, swag! I ordered from a rave company and was supposed to have by April 20. Nada. So I'll try this one.

Comment

Just got a couple!

Comment

Has Art4Now said when these will ship?

Comment

Originally posted by 508tothe504 View Post
            Has Art4Now said when these will ship?
            "Shipping mid-May," per the link.

Comment

Originally posted by Lit View Post

"Shipping mid-May," per the link.
              That’s disappointing

Comment

Originally posted by Blumie View Post

That’s disappointing
                Assuming it's accurate, that's the end of next week. I suspect we'll need them at least until the fall, so still plenty of time to make use of them.

Comment

I believe my order said May13-17 shipping. That's way better if it actually happens than the other mask I ordered which was supposed to ship in 7 business days but it's now been 20 business days. The days here in LIttle Rock have been glorious, same as NOLA-mid 60s-80s with low humidity. But the humidity is back and when I was out yesterday with mask in place I realized the south is fucked. It's going to be ridiculously uncomfortable out and about as we approach our usual temps of 80s-100s while wearing a mask.

Comment

So the Art4Now website now states on their homepage that the masks ship "mid May," but elsewhere that they ship "late May" and that pre-orders will ship in "early June."

Comment

Originally posted by Blumie View Post
                      So the Art4Now website now states on their homepage that the masks ship "mid May," but elsewhere that they ship "late May" and that pre-orders will ship in "early June."
                      Just ordered and yeah, I expect it will ship sometime between now and June 10.

Comment

To me there is a depressing subtext to ads selling me bayouwear masks, steal your face masks, NO Pelicans masks etc. This isn't REALLY for right now. This is for your next trip to jazzfest, your next trip to a psychedelic rock show, your next trip to an NBA game ----- that is when you're going to want/need these on-point branded masks.

Comment

I ordered 2 weeks ago and my ship date was May13-17. That date has come and gone. The other mask I ordered was to ship in 7-10 business days. It shipped in 25 business days and should be arriving in a few more.

Comment

Hmmmm....I ship mine the next day. Of course, it takes forever (well, a week at least) to get there but mine don't cost $25 either! p.s. I'm not selling mine to the general public but have sent some to THs who asked for them so consider this post a joke.

Comment

Regarding shipping in general (I have no experience with Bayou Wear), I receive pet meds by delivery each month and made one purchase from Dirty Coast... both were extremely late in delivery, and both said it was because with the social distancing needed at work places, they are on very limited staff and it takes quite a bit longer. I wouldn't be surprised if they have a single employee coming in once a week to fulfill orders (like another Threadhead we know had to do from her job).

Comment

Working...
                              X