Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still waiting for my order, too.

Comment

Between my wife, our back-at-home daughters and me we've probably averaged at least one delivery of something every day during this quarantine. It appears that our UPS driver has slotted our house as the last stop of the day, so we routinely have a large truck pulling down our driveway between 9:30 and 10:00 p.m. almost every night. It's extra special when the dogs start barking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lit View Post
        Between my wife, our back-at-home daughters and me we've probably averaged at least one delivery of something every day during this quarantine. It appears that our UPS driver has slotted our house as the last stop of the day, so we routinely have a large truck pulling down our driveway between 9:30 and 10:00 p.m. almost every night. It's extra special when the dogs start barking about it.
        We got our regular daily mail delivery at about 9:15 one evening! And, the 10-lb "Chiwahwah Home Alarm System (TM)" made me aware of it.

Comment

My first mask has arrived. It came with 4 filters and 3 extra metal nose pieces. And the Bayou Wear masks have shipped. Also my local friend messaged me and is giving me some of her beautifully made masks to share with my fam. Delta, I know you've made a ton of them. My friend is using ribbon instead of elastic or t shirt strips. Also another friend said someone she knows asked her to save the twist ties on broccoli as she is making the metal nosepiece with those. What a great reuse!

Comment

Originally posted by funkkjunkie View Post
            And the Bayou Wear masks have shipped.
            Vick, how did you find that out? I ordered mine on Friday May 1st but I haven't received any shipping information.

Comment

festbabe: Your "10-lb Chiwahwah Home Alarm System (TM)" cracked me up.

Thanks, cause: I needed that!

We have two "miniature" poodle alarms - that are very sensitive to any disturbance:

Mail lady, UPS guy, Amazon delivery, dog walkers (ohhh... especially other dogs), friends, friends who are family: They alert at the slightest provocation.

Now, if I could just find their 'OFF' buttons...

Comment

Freebo, glad I could give you a smile. Mine DOES have a mute button -- I pick him up and then he's just curious (and quiet) about what's going on out on the porch.

Comment

Originally posted by Lit View Post

Vick, how did you find that out? I ordered mine on Friday May 1st but I haven't received any shipping information.
                  OOps. When I saw I had a package shipped from NOLA, I assumed it was the masks. Didn't even check. Turns out it was some Mardi Gras lagniappes from jeanvi!

Comment

This was the automated response from Art4now: BayouWear Masks
                    Due to COVID restrictions, masks are supposed to arrive soon from the manufacturer and we will start shipping those orders out after that. You will receive a tracking confirmation email when your order leaves our warehouse.

Comment

Got an email this afternoon saying my BayouWear masks shipped today.

Comment

Working...
                      X