BayouWear masks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TQOF View Post

Vicki, those Funk Posse badges are awesome, aren't they?
    I looooove them!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by TQOF View Post

I'm sure I'll use it periodically, but I have a couple of other really comfortable masks. I know here in Boston we'll be masking up for quite some time so the variety will be nice to have.
      I feel the same. Difficult to get on right. Where else did you get a good one? I have one that I like. The others are hard to get on right-the art4now and some a friend made.

Comment

Originally posted by funkkjunkie View Post

I feel the same. Difficult to get on right. Where else did you get a good one? I have one that I like. The others are hard to get on right-the art4now and some a friend made.
        I guess I am finally benefiting from having a sharp nose and chin, because I still find them the easiest to get on and most comfortable to wear. I hold it open in front of my face and just put the top over my nose and bottom over my chin, then the straps line up perfectly.

Comment

Got mine today. Yes a bit small.

Comment

Still waiting for my order to be filled.....getting impatient...hehe.

Comment

I like the masks but too small for me, also. Fits my wife perfectly though. So now she has two.

Comment

Originally posted by jckstraw View Post
                Still waiting for my order to be filled.....getting impatient...hehe.
                Got the shipping notice today. Yeah!!!

Comment

Originally posted by funkkjunkie View Post

HI Vicki! Hope you are well! My favorite mask is one with adjustable straps and a fun bandana print - a friend of mine has a wholesale business selling women's accessories and she's pivoted during covid to sell retail and has included some great masks. Check her out at HopeandWords.com. Her name is Janet, send her an email and tell her I sent you and you'll get a good price!

Comment

Working...
                  X