New TH Cookbook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New TH Cookbook

Hey Threadheads! Since we're all stuck at home and cooking far more than usual, it looks like the perfect time for a new Threadhead cookbook. It's been 5 years since "Cooking to the Music" was released and we're about sold out. I'm using a different publisher this year so I don't have a blanket password that anyone can use. If you want to submit multiple recipes, let me know and I'll send you an invite to contribute directly on the site. For just a recipe or two, please email them to me at threadheadthursday_at_gmail_dot_com. Any of my other emails addys are fine but this one will keep them more isolated in one place.

Bonus: You can include photos with your recipe, if you like. They need to be 200-400 dpi and saved as a jpg file. Don't ask me anything about whatever dpi is or how you make that happen because I don't have a clue. I likely won't be able to use every photo due to printing costs but I'll use what I can.

Get to cooking!! Please let me know if you have any questions. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Well... we eat a lot of sammiches, which isn't interesting. But I have a recipe or two I can contribute. Looking forward to this - thanks, Gail!

Comment

Bumping to the top for weekend viewing. I'd like to get all the recipes in by May 31st. Thanks!

Comment

Bump for a reminder. Deadline is May 31st.

Comment

Gail, I emailed my submission this morning .

Comment

Originally posted by BigDag View Post
            Gail, I emailed my submission this morning .
            Thank you!

Comment

Gail, if you still have my info, hit me up with an email when you get the chance. I had no idea your son was living here in beautiful Poland.

It will be great seeing you and Trey here in Krakow when you come to visit him...!

Comment

Working...
              X