Now Open.....:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marignygregg View Post
    Now open....Rosetree Glass. Algiers Point.
    Good to hear.

Has Kemps Ferry been working OK?

Comment

Originally posted by Gards View Post

Good to hear.

Has Kemps Ferry been working OK?
      A very impractical vessel, but making the crossing. Hardly anyone on it lately.

Bourbon House at Bourbon and Iberville.....now open.

Comment

I was cruising around Downtown earlier, first time in a while. Nothing much going on. A few places open but not much business. Biked through the barren Warehouse Dist to grab some grub at Butcher. Ernst Cafe was actually hopping. After work crowd I guess. The Quarter and Marigny seemed very quiet.

Comment

Originally posted by kh1958 View Post

That new Aurora Nealand/Tom McDermott CD is excellent.
          Agreed. I love it. Makes me feel that I’m sitting in New Orleans. I wish!

And I like dealing with LMF. They will be my go-to for LA music after I check to see if the artist is selling directly.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonDavid View Post

Agreed. I love it. Makes me feel that I’m sitting in New Orleans. I wish!

And I like dealing with LMF. They will be my go-to for LA music after I check to see if the artist is selling directly.
            I'm doing my best to remotely keep LMF and dustygroove in business.

Comment

Entering phase 2 of reopening. It will be interesting to see who opens up and who cautiously holds out ?

I'm happy to report the Brass Band has been out rocking the corner of Frenchmen and Chartres most nights of late !!

Comment

Originally posted by Marignygregg View Post
                Entering phase 2 of reopening. It will be interesting to see who opens up and who cautiously holds out ?

I'm happy to report the Brass Band has been out rocking the corner of Frenchmen and Chartres most nights of late !!
                Yeah it should be interesting. I would think most bars would open as they do not need many employees to operate. I'm happy that where I work will not open until at least August. With COVID numbers inching back up, zero desire to deal with the public. It's gonna be a long, hot Summer here although at least pools are opening back up. Love to take a road trip but to where?

Comment

Sadly the gun toting fools seem to have been inspired to open up again in recent days, for some unknown reason.

Very bad indeed and obviously not required at all in this very difficult time or any bloody time.

Comment

Working...
                  X