Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Other Festivals, 2021!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by 20/20 View Post

    Anyone have the pre-sale code?
    Bored etiquette requires that CE from LA must be first to ask about pre-sale codes.

    Comment


    • Comment


      • Telluride Jazz Festival lineup.

        Lineup — Telluride Jazz Festival

        Comment


        • Shaky Knees lineup announced.

          Comment


          • I'm putting together my own fall festivity before returning to staying at home all the time until spring: Sept 18 host Chris and Paul for backyard concert/reading, also the same weekend as the WXPN festival --> Americanafest in Nashville (ticketed with airfare and accomos!) ---> 1? maybe 2 days of FQF ---> 1? maybe 2? weekends of NOJHF

            Comment


            • I know many of you may not like this kind of lineup or event, but after attending it in 2016 and securing my ticket this morning by staying up late, for next years expanded 20th anniversary version, I have too much excitement to not share with other fellow fest lovers. Plus, anybody that is into the lineup or likes traveling and attending fests in amazing cities with amazing environments no matter what the lineup, I highly recommend y'all experience Primavera once if you can swing it, whether joining me this year or going in a future year. Jazzfest and Primavera are the only fests I have been to, that I like/need/want to return to as often as possible. JF I do every year since, because its become tradition and can be done if planned right, annually. Barcelona is pricier and more time consuming, so 2022 will only be my 2nd primavera, but definitely not my last!




              Comment


              • Originally posted by smallyak49 View Post
                I know many of you may not like this kind of lineup or event, but after attending it in 2016 and securing my ticket this morning by staying up late, for next years expanded 20th anniversary version, I have too much excitement to not share with other fellow fest lovers. Plus, anybody that is into the lineup or likes traveling and attending fests in amazing cities with amazing environments no matter what the lineup, I highly recommend y'all experience Primavera once if you can swing it, whether joining me this year or going in a future year. Jazzfest and Primavera are the only fests I have been to, that I like/need/want to return to as often as possible. JF I do every year since, because its become tradition and can be done if planned right, annually. Barcelona is pricier and more time consuming, so 2022 will only be my 2nd primavera, but definitely not my last!



                Thanks for posting. This has something for everyone in our household. Is it something that will sell out anytime soon, given that it's a year from now?

                Comment


                • If anyone is in town this weekend and is thinking about Hogs for the Cause...I have an extra weekend wristband for Hogs for the Cause. Friday & Saturday, $130 total (single day tickets are $69 each). Hasn't been activated yet, so you can still add you CC for the tap-to-pay food and drink. Lemme know if you're interested.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by smallyak49 View Post
                    I know many of you may not like this kind of lineup or event, but after attending it in 2016 and securing my ticket this morning by staying up late, for next years expanded 20th anniversary version, I have too much excitement to not share with other fellow fest lovers. Plus, anybody that is into the lineup or likes traveling and attending fests in amazing cities with amazing environments no matter what the lineup, I highly recommend y'all experience Primavera once if you can swing it, whether joining me this year or going in a future year. Jazzfest and Primavera are the only fests I have been to, that I like/need/want to return to as often as possible. JF I do every year since, because its become tradition and can be done if planned right, annually. Barcelona is pricier and more time consuming, so 2022 will only be my 2nd primavera, but definitely not my last!



                    Great lineup ( those that I've heard of ) and Barcelona !!! Sounds like a winner. Enjoy.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Lit View Post

                      Thanks for posting. This has something for everyone in our household. Is it something that will sell out anytime soon, given that it's a year from now?
                      I just checked and it sold out today, but they just went on sale late last night/early this morning American time. God Damn thats nuts. When you and the fam decide you wanna go, sign up for Dice (find the ticketing info for them on primavera site) and join the waitlist. Since it is a year out, waitlist will have good odds if I had to guess for next years fest. Wait list costs nothing to join, and if you are given a chance to buy you have X number of hours, so they account for time zones and you are not charged immediately if you get offered tix from waitlist

                      Comment


                      • Telluride Blues lineup.

                        Lineup — Telluride Blues & Brews Festival

                        Comment


                        • Lock’n canceled. Adding some limited ticketed weekends in August. The Tedeschi Trucks weekend looks good with Jon Batiste, Marcus King and others joining.

                          Comment


                          • Voodoo? And JF. Are we to hear anything soon? Anything coming through the grape vine down there?

                            Comment


                            • Not much. A good poster from Inforoo shared a tweet from What Podcast...

                              https://mobile.twitter.com/thewhat_p...94836167467010

                              not it sure what to make of it. I think Voodoo is easily the most fun of the 4 major city festivals. Maybe AEG beat Live Nation to the punch on some of their would have been headliners? In any event, Voodoo usually releases heir lineup first week of June. So we should know something soon. I saw Cloud Nothings have a blanked out date on their tour for 10/30. Could be Voodoo but some have speculated it could be for Levitation.
                              Last edited by Biggus Dickus; 1 week ago.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Biggus Dickus View Post
                                Not much. A good poster from Inforoo shared a tweet from What Podcast...

                                https://mobile.twitter.com/thewhat_p...94836167467010

                                not it sure what to make of it. I think Voodoo is easily the most fun of the 4 major city festivals. Maybe AEG beat Live Nation to the punch on some of their would have been headliners? In any event, Voodoo usually releases heir lineup first week of June. So we should know something soon. I saw Cloud Nothings have a blanked out date on their tour for 10/30. Could be Voodoo but some have speculated it could be for Levitation.
                                Love the handle.....er.....name.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X