Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fred (Texas JF Fanatic)
    replied
    I'm really looking forward to Telluride Blues after a total shutdown for myself on August 1 after attending a super spreader event.
    Headed to God's Country. Telluride Colorado for a great lineup of Blues. Then I'm off to Arkansas on Oct. 1 for a 10 day run for some great Bluegrass.

Leave a comment:

• FestJester
    replied
    Originally posted by Fred (Texas JF Fanatic) View Post
    "That does in fact say something about a persons upbringing."

You could have a point. I grew up as a card carrying Republican until 2016. (My upbringing) So for my first 61 years I voted straight Republican.
    My dad is dead now but he supported Nixon until the day he died.
    To paraphrase Mark Twain, "If one is not a liberal in their '20's, they have no heart, if one is not a conservative by their '40's, they have no brain".....

Leave a comment:

replied
    My heart also goes out to the 70% of the people who did not have flood insurance.
    I can kind of understand, food and shelter before insurance. God bless them.

Leave a comment:

replied
    For the record. My heart goes out to any kid under 12 or any kid between 12 and 18 who did not have parents to support the vaccine and died.
    Also my heart goes out to any adult who died before vaccines were readily availble.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Getting back to the subject of Festivals 2021.

Telluride Blues update.

Some great news from San Miguel CO yesterday. Two weeks before the festival they came out with a face mask mandate during the festival.
    That tells me they fully support a safe festival in two weeks.

Face Masks Required For Indoor Venues Per San Miguel County Ordinance — Telluride Blues & Brews Festival

Leave a comment:

replied
    "That does in fact say something about a persons upbringing."

You could have a point. I grew up as a card carrying Republican until 2016. (My upbringing) So for my first 61 years I voted straight Republican.
    My dad is dead now but he supported Nixon until the day he died.

Leave a comment:

replied
    LOL!

Leave a comment:

• FestJester
    replied
    [QUOTE=Fred (Texas JF Fanatic);n862517]

This is my post from last week.

Originally posted by jjazznj View Post
    • Consistently throughout this fourth surge, 89% of Ochsner’s hospitalized COVID-19 patients are unvaccinated.
    • Over the past week, we have been unable to accept more than 150 critically ill patient transfer requests.

It would be great to have a new hospital policy.

Since your unvaccinated WE Cannot Help You. Since your not willing to help yourself, we are not willing to help you and put our staff at risk.
    So stay unvaccinated and do your part and die.
    Wow, and this from our "Safety First" and "Safety is Job One" guy.......

Leave a comment:

• 20/20
    replied
    [QUOTE=innertube;n862521]

wishing death on people…classic
    That does in fact say something about a persons upbringing. No doubt about it.

Leave a comment:

• innertube
    replied
    [QUOTE=Fred (Texas JF Fanatic);n862517]

Originally posted by jjazznj View Post
    • Consistently throughout this fourth surge, 89% of Ochsner’s hospitalized COVID-19 patients are unvaccinated.
    • Over the past week, we have been unable to accept more than 150 critically ill patient transfer requests.

Since your unvaccinated WE Cannot Help You. Since your not willing to help yourself, we are not willing to help you and put our staff at risk.
    wishing death on people…classic

Leave a comment:

• Headless Hornman
    replied
    Here's what it's like on the front lines in Florida:

https://www.tampabay.com/news/health...-covid-19-icu/

and yet:

https://www.tampabay.com/news/health...their-workers/

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by Gards View Post

It is a major worry and yet I was just reading about the continued idiocy of Rugged Ronnie Desantis and his Republican mates in Florida who are now gloating about the fact that from Sept 16 they are going to fine any business $5.000 if they ask people for proof of vaccination against Covid.
    What a bunch of Turds they are.
    Ron DeSantis' Approval Rating Plummets as Florida COVID-19 Cases Skyrocket

Ron DeSantis' Approval Rating Plummets as Florida COVID-19 Cases Skyrocket (msn.com)

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by Gards View Post

It is a major worry and yet I was just reading about the continued idiocy of Rugged Ronnie Desantis and his Republican mates in Florida who are now gloating about the fact that from Sept 16 they are going to fine any business $5.000 if they ask people for proof of vaccination against Covid.

[QUOTE=jjazznj;n862382]

Leave a comment:

• Gards
    replied
    The country is currently at a 7 day average of cases at 153,000 with vaccines.
    Kind of scary to think where we would be without vaccines.

Delta is a bitch.
    Not the threadhead Delta.

Leave a comment:

replied
    The country is currently at a 7 day average of cases at 153,000 with vaccines.
    Kind of scary to think where we would be without vaccines.

Delta is a bitch.
    Not the threadhead Delta.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X