Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well we are going to tie the knot one day

Originally posted by Fred (Texas JF Fanatic) View Post
    What are your thoughts about JF 2021? I think we will see JF scheduled for October.

The Old Settlers Festival is normally the weekend in April before JF. They are now looking to schedule
    their fest Oct. 21-24. Quote from the OSMF board "the board has concluded that an April festival is not likely".
    I will be amazed and extremely happy if Fest goes ahead next year on its normal dates, but I am not counting on it.

Which is a bummer as Lisa and I are planning a little ceremony for around that time.

October dates would seem a sensible option

Originally posted by Gards View Post

I will be amazed and extremely happy if Fest goes ahead next year on its normal dates, but I am not counting on it.

Which is a bummer as Lisa and I are planning a little ceremony for around that time.

Ceremony ???? Do tell...

Comment

Be still my beating heart

Comment

Hey! Hey! Hey! Hope it works out, you two lovebirds!

Comment

Whoa! Fingers crossed for you two, and for Fest.

Comment

Yep I am delighted to announce that Lisa and I are going to tie the knot eventually but the current circumstances make any planning very hard.

If things were back to some sort of normal, we would have an engagement party at Blues and BBQ and an informal wedding at Fest time.

But as we live in slightly different times, it is a case of wait and see.

Comment

Yep I am delighted to announce that Lisa and I are going to tie the knot eventually but the current circumstances make any planning very hard.

If things were back to some sort of normal, we would have an engagement party at Blues and BBQ and an informal wedding at Fest time.

Congratulations!! No way to make plans yet...strange days indeed.

Comment

Got a feeling 21 is going to be a good year!

Comment

Originally posted by Kemp View Post

Got a feeling 21 is going to be a good year!
                  I certainly hope that you are right.

I think the precursor to that will be when people get to "Dump That Chump" on November 3, which as fate would have it is Melbourne Cup Day.

Comment

Congrats Gards and Lisa. Who's moving where ??

Comment

Congrats! So happy for you two.

Comment

Wonderful news!! It’s so good to have some news to be happy about!!!

Comment

That's some good news, right there - congratulations to you and Lisa! Two of my favorite kind, generous, fun-loving, peeps. I thank Jazzfest and these very Threadheads for introducing us to you both!

Comment

Congrats, Gards!

Comment

Congratulations, my friend.
                              Visit my Jazzfest advice site: http://jazzfest.swagland.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X