Saints 2020/The Road to Tampa...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saints 2020/The Road to Tampa...

Who Dat !! Got Kamara signed, now lets kick that old man Brady's ass !!

On a side note....with Covid, Trump, another hurricane heading for New Orleans.....I'm REALLY ready for some football !!

Originally posted by Marignygregg View Post
    Who Dat !! Got Kamara signed, now lets kick that old man Brady's ass !!

On a side note....with Covid, Trump, another hurricane heading for New Orleans.....I'm REALLY ready for some football !!
    That's too bad, especially about the Covid and the hurricane. I'm wishing you the best of luck. First thing I do upon waking (after peeing) is check the NOAA Hurricane site. Good Luck. With respect to the football issue, you will have to leave New Orleans and go to another town in order to see some football. It's unfortunate for you NoLa residents that the only event that you get to see live is that imitation stuff, "arena ball" I believe that it is called. Football is played out of doors. Ping-pong and pool and "arena ball" is played in basements and indoors and such.

Comment

Nice surprise, NFL/TV playing Radiators going into commercial break.

Like Dreamers Do

Vote 2020
      Last edited by Fred (Texas JF Fanatic); 1 week ago.

Comment

Who Doug

Comment

Originally posted by 20/20 View Post

That's too bad, especially about the Covid and the hurricane. I'm wishing you the best of luck. First thing I do upon waking (after peeing) is check the NOAA Hurricane site. Good Luck. With respect to the football issue, you will have to leave New Orleans and go to another town in order to see some football. It's unfortunate for you NoLa residents that the only event that you get to see live is that imitation stuff, "arena ball" I believe that it is called. Football is played out of doors. Ping-pong and pool and "arena ball" is played in basements and indoors and such.
          I'm more worried about Trump than COVID or Sally. Big Saints win though!

Comment

So weird hearing the Raiders called "Las Vegas" from their new stadium, the "Deathstar."

Comment

Folks in Dallas have been calling their stadium the Deathstar for years.
              Visit my Jazzfest advice site: http://jazzfest.swagland.com/

Comment

Originally posted by cp_deb View Post
                So weird hearing the Raiders called "Las Vegas" from their new stadium, the "Deathstar."
                I think that Utah being called the Jazz is one of the the dumbest name in all sports, I know why they have the name.

But it does just not ring true.

Comment

Originally posted by Gards View Post

I think that Utah being called the Jazz is one of the the dumbest name in all sports, I know why they have the name.

But it does just not ring true.
                  Sort of like “The Fighting Amish”.

Comment

Ugly loss. When does Thomas come back ? Not soon enough. Although with all those penalties, I doubt he would have made the difference last night.

Comment

The damn penalties are killing us, but Saints mojo ain’t there yet.

Comment

The Saints got totally outplayed after the 1st quarter. The Raiders looked quicker and more determined, Carr performed way better than Brees hitting the target while Drew inexplicably was missing open receivers, Kamara was great but he can't be the only back, and the effect of the loss of Thomas was palpable even with Tre'Quan Smith doing a good job. It felt like the Raiders coulda won with seven men, as long as one of them was Darren Waller. It's hard to win when the offense goes backwards 'cuz of penalties and the defense gives up PI on critical 3rd down plays.

That was ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemp View Post

Sort of like “The Fighting Amish”.
                          Awesome! And the Washington Ex-Redskins are currently nameless.

Comment

Originally posted by cp_deb View Post
                            In my head, it's the "Roomba."

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post

In my head, it's the "Roomba."
                              In YOUR head? Now that's a scary place

Long time no hear. How are you and yours doing?

Best wishes. Missed you this year.

Comment

Working...
                              X