Saints 2020/The Road to Tampa...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saints 2020/The Road to Tampa...

Who Dat !! Got Kamara signed, now lets kick that old man Brady's ass !!

On a side note....with Covid, Trump, another hurricane heading for New Orleans.....I'm REALLY ready for some football !!

Originally posted by Marignygregg View Post
    Who Dat !! Got Kamara signed, now lets kick that old man Brady's ass !!

On a side note....with Covid, Trump, another hurricane heading for New Orleans.....I'm REALLY ready for some football !!
    That's too bad, especially about the Covid and the hurricane. I'm wishing you the best of luck. First thing I do upon waking (after peeing) is check the NOAA Hurricane site. Good Luck. With respect to the football issue, you will have to leave New Orleans and go to another town in order to see some football. It's unfortunate for you NoLa residents that the only event that you get to see live is that imitation stuff, "arena ball" I believe that it is called. Football is played out of doors. Ping-pong and pool and "arena ball" is played in basements and indoors and such.

Comment

Nice surprise, NFL/TV playing Radiators going into commercial break.

Like Dreamers Do

Vote 2020
      Last edited by Fred (Texas JF Fanatic); 6 days ago.

Comment

Who Doug

Comment

Originally posted by 20/20 View Post

That's too bad, especially about the Covid and the hurricane. I'm wishing you the best of luck. First thing I do upon waking (after peeing) is check the NOAA Hurricane site. Good Luck. With respect to the football issue, you will have to leave New Orleans and go to another town in order to see some football. It's unfortunate for you NoLa residents that the only event that you get to see live is that imitation stuff, "arena ball" I believe that it is called. Football is played out of doors. Ping-pong and pool and "arena ball" is played in basements and indoors and such.
          I'm more worried about Trump than COVID or Sally. Big Saints win though!

Comment

Working...
          X