Saints 2020/The Road to Tampa...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, here we go!

(Whew, that Kansas City v Cleveland game was close!)

Comment

• Green Bay it is, then! My only real regret about it that I didn’t think I’d have ever waste a thought reviling that maga-hat-wearin’ Brady after the move to Tampa Bay. I suppose next is the unlikely rise of the Vegas Raiders.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Lit View Post
          Well, that was nice.

Comment

• https://www.tampabay.com/sports/bucs...us-pulls-away/

Comment

• Nope (wiping tear). Still hate him.

Last edited by duende; 01-18-2021, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• Class act. I'll be pulling for him up in Green Bay.

Comment

• Originally posted by duende View Post
                  Nope (wiping tear). Still hate him.

That's awesome, wish Brees could have had a better send off but it doesn't always work out that way. Thanks for the memories Drew!

Comment

• Starting to really dislike the word Tampa in the thread title.
                    Visit my Jazzfest advice site: http://jazzfest.swagland.com/

Comment

• There has never been a home team in the Super Bowl (no, Not the Rams). Counting on Green Bay to keep it that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by duende View Post
                        Nope (wiping tear). Still hate him.

I have always thought that Greg Brady was a far nicer fellow

Comment

• Originally posted by festivalgirl View Post
                          There has never been a home team in the Super Bowl (no, Not the Rams). Counting on Green Bay to keep it that way.
                          Just four quarters away from completing my October prediction:

Originally posted by Headless Hornman View Post
                          If 2020 hasn't been bad enough:

Lightning win Stanley Cup with the final played in Canada.
                          Rays currently have best record in AL. If they make the World Series it will be played in Texas.
                          But if the Bucs make the Super Bowl it's a home game. Go figure.

Comment

• I guess I'll be all alone on this thread now.

I'm drinking a 420 stout. Close to a porter.

Comment

• Brady is so much easier to like on the Bucs. That was impressive. Bucs d was flying around all day.

Cool moment with this son after it was over.

Is Brees done for sure? Chance he returns at all? I know the cap space is horrible

Comment

• Congrats to The Bucs. Gotta admit when we were sitting in Raymond James watching The Saints destroy The Bucs this did not seem to be in the cards. They really came on late in the season and then 3 road wins. All that being said what a lame stadium and area to host a Super Bowl. There are not even any good bars nearby, just a lot of crappy corporate junk. I guess this year it will not really matter. Now New Orleans.........

Comment

Working...
                                X