No announcement yet.

Saints 2020/The Road to Tampa...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm actually going to Tampa for Brees-Brady on 11/8. One of my best friends has a condo there on the beach so we figured why not. Still working finding on tix.

Comment

Originally posted by jjazznj View Post
      I'm actually going to Tampa for Brees-Brady on 11/8. One of my best friends has a condo there on the beach so we figured why not. Still working finding on tix.
      Crowd is limited to 16,000 and they're not even selling out. But it looks like they're only available to season ticket holders unless you go to the secondary market.

https://www.tampabay.com/sports/bucs...-pass-members/

"Tickets in the secondary market are going anywhere from $335 to $1500 each."

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Hornman View Post

Crowd is limited to 16,000 and they're not even selling out. But it looks like they're only available to season ticket holders unless you go to the secondary market.

https://www.tampabay.com/sports/bucs...-pass-members/

"Tickets in the secondary market are going anywhere from $335 to $1500 each."
        Yeah we'll see. My friend has a few connections. I'm hearing the secondary market is bogus as no one even knows for sure who is getting the tix yet. The worst is we watch at an outside bar somewhere. I usually find a way to get into events if I really want to.

Comment

In an interesting turn of events the newspapers are reporting that an individual attempted to steal Gayle Benson's (owner of the New Orleans

Saints) car......WHILE.....she was in it! New Orleans can be a tough town.

In fairness however, there is another possible explanation. Marianygregg is always assuring the dear readers of this forum that their is NO crime in New Orleans. Keeping that in mind I suppose that the perpetrator could have been under the assumption that the Saints were playing a game in Baton Rouge and all that he wanted to do was to help out and make certain that Mz Benson got to the game. He was going to drive her there. Perhaps.

Comment

I wasn't trying to steal the car. I just wanted her autograph.

Comment

No Thomas again. 3000 real fans in da Dome. Should be a good one !! GO SAINTS !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Marignygregg View Post
                No Thomas again. 3000 real fans in da Dome. Should be a good one !! GO SAINTS !!!
                Enjoy while you can. I see where the rumor mill has Antonio Brown signing with the Buc's. Probably due to Brady and him seeming to have a good relationship. If he does and Brady can stay healthy that poses quite a threat. For everyone. Except possibly the Chiefs.

Comment

Working...
                X