No announcement yet.

Saints 2020/The Road to Tampa...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't watch NFL as much as I used to, but Lamar Jackson sure is fun to watch!

Comment

• Originally posted by chopitulas View Post

No, we play them next week.
      You're right. The brackets were all wacky due to "seeding" or some such nonsense.

Comment

• The forecast for Green Bay on Sunday January 24 is a high/low of 20/10.
        They might just have the coldest beer in the NFL.

Comment

• It's uh, it's a bit off topic, but I'm tickled at the thought of having to warm up a beer before I can drink it...

Whaaaaat?!

Comment

• Originally posted by freebo View Post
            It's uh, it's a bit off topic, but I'm tickled at the thought of having to warm up a beer before I can drink it...

Whaaaaat?!
            Further off topic... As someone who enjoys porters and stouts, I find myself doing this fairly often. Those should NOT be ice cold from the cooler or fridge.

Comment

• Originally posted by festbabe View Post

Further off topic... As someone who enjoys porters and stouts, I find myself doing this fairly often. Those should NOT be ice cold from the cooler or fridge.
              Glad that there are other porter/stout lovers amongst us. I turn to them often in the colder months.
              Twenty degrees has got to be weird for the Saints.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kemp View Post

Glad that there are other porter/stout lovers amongst us. I turn to them often in the colder months.
                Twenty degrees has got to be weird for the Saints.
                Originally posted by Kemp View Post
                Let's not get ahead of ourselves. One game at a time and today was a good one.
                How about a Saints loss and a Rams win and the Bucs get two home games to end the season?

Comment

• Originally posted by Headless Hornman View Post

How about a Saints loss and a Rams win and the Bucs get two home games to end the season?
                  Someone is doing a wake and bake.

Comment

One game and one porter at a time.

Comment

And maybe a few Runnin' Pardners to keep things funky !!

Comment

Lisas half Brother is named Porter the band he is in were Country/Rock Stars not too long ago, and he leads a revised version of the band to this day, as is now the front man.

Comment

I wouldn't count on that happening. I went to Raymond James in Nov. Worst stadium I've been to in years plus lousy transportation and no good bars nearby.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marignygregg View Post
                            And maybe a few Runnin' Pardners to keep things funky !!
                            If I ever open a brew pup in NOLA, I'm doing my best to offer and get permission to sell a George Porter, Jr.

Comment

If I ever open a brew pup in NOLA, I'm doing my best to offer and get permission to sell a George Porter, Jr.
                              And maybe a 'Big Pale Ale Carson'.

Comment

• Not the usual Saints playoff vibe around town. This is a huge game!

Comment

Working...
                                X