ODDS OF A 2021 NOJF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 20/20 View Post

Well now, my oh my. Swag and the other sycophants who jumped on the Bandwagon, Hey now, perhaps you're correct, and perhaps you are not? As I said previously, I just know what I read. I hope the vaccinations last a lifetime. That would be grand and only time will tell. For the record however, in spite of what the medical professionals here on this forum declared, today Pfizer said six months.
    Well, you better stay home then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marignygregg View Post

Well, you better stay home then.
      Like you normally do six days out the seven?

Comment

• Originally posted by 20/20 View Post

Like you normally do three days out the seven?
        That's more accurate, not that your interested in facts.

Comment

That's more accurate, not that your interested in facts.
          Yes Dear

Comment

• <take it offline, fellas>
            Visit my Jazzfest advice site: http://jazzfest.swagland.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by swag View Post
              <take it offline, fellas>
              Lighten up a bit swag. I think that we are just joking. At least I am and I think that greg is also. Some here are way uptight and your cautiousness would and should be well-served but I and greg have slung poop at one another previously and I hope that is just the case here. He is quite the ahole of course, but I overlook that.

Comment

• Yeah, he gets on my nerves, but all is good when we hang out at MAGA Rallies.......and Threadhead Thursday.

Comment

Yeah, he gets on my nerves, but all is good when we hang out at MAGA Rallies.......and Threadhead Thursday.
                  Sadly my friend It will be difficult for you to attend Threadhead Thursday in the future now that you have disavowed being identified as such.

20/20 may still be able to attend as from what Lord Horror tells me, he now refers to himself as being non binary.

Maga rallies all good, just do something about denying peoples ability to vote whilst you are there please

Comment

• Originally posted by Gards View Post

Sadly my friend It will be difficult for you to attend Threadhead Thursday in the future now that you have disavowed being identified as such.

20/20 may still be able to attend as from what Lord Horror tells me, he now refers to himself as being non binary.

Maga rallies all good, just do something about denying peoples ability to vote whilst you are there please
                    Still have a lot of friends who are Threadheads. Hopefully they will let me hang.

Comment

• Sorry, I am sure this has been talked about somewhere here, but is there any view of when lineups would be announced if this is a go?

Comment

• Originally posted by Stella Blue View Post
                        Sorry, I am sure this has been talked about somewhere here, but is there any view of when lineups would be announced if this is a go?
                        Good question but I doubt anyone here can answer with anything other than pure speculation, but I have been wrong before.

Comment

• I thought I saw a Swag post that said July.?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kemp View Post
                            ...but I have been wrong before.
                            Like the time you claimed that Bonnie Raitt invented the cotton gin...?

Comment

• Originally posted by MormonMatthew View Post

Like the time you claimed that Bonnie Raitt invented the cotton gin...?

Van Morrison said that. Not me.

Comment

• Originally posted by loco View Post
                                I thought I saw a Swag post that said July.?
                                Somewhat reasoned speculation, but I haven't heard any real rumors.

July was my guess for when fest would have to make a go/no-go decision. As far as a lineup announcement, in a normal year that comes 3 - 3.5 months before the fest. That timeframe would mean late June or early July. I can see it coming early if they want to get in front of what will likely be a very busy fall festival season nationwide (if Covid allows). Or I can see it getting delayed a couple of weeks if there are issues with logistics or uncertainty. But they won't delay too long, as they'll want to start selling tickets.
                                Visit my Jazzfest advice site: http://jazzfest.swagland.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X