Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Van the Man’s mother never tell him there’d be days like this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Van the Man’s mother never tell him there’d be days like this?

Protest songs!

I don’t think Van would mind if our president used his songs at his rallies.

Comment

Wow. A transcendent artist is who is also totally nuts. Never saw that one coming.

Comment

Damn! Don’t you just hate it when someone has their own opinion and won’t follow the party’s rules?
        Bastid.

Comment

Originally posted by 20/20 View Post
          Damn! Don’t you just hate it when someone has their own opinion and won’t follow the party’s rules?
          Bastid.
          I’m okay with Van’s grumpy independence. I just don’t agree with his judgement on this issue.

Comment

Originally posted by 20/20 View Post
            Bastid.
            It has absolutely nothing to do with "the party". Its about medical science

Comment

I had no problem with the man expressing some batshit crazy views and I still enjoyed his music immensely. Now that he's singing about it though, I fear it's infecting my feeling about his music.

Comment

Originally posted by Lit View Post
                I had no problem with the man expressing some batshit crazy views and I still enjoyed his music immensely. Now that he's singing about it though, I fear it's infecting my feeling about his music.

True Dat

Comment

Working...
                X