More beer talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More beer talk

Don’t google it but what are the five top selling beers in the good old USA? I got the first four in order but put the most popular brand around here at five and was wrong

Stroh's
    Red White and Blue
    Ballentine xxx
    Meister Brau
    Mickey's Big Mouth

What do I win ? A 6 pack of Lowenbrau ?

Comment

Coors Light
      Miller Lite
      Bud
      Bud Light
      And, dunno, maybe High Life?
      Visit my Jazzfest advice site: http://jazzfest.swagland.com/

Comment

I don't know and I don't care. Who drinks beer? Ewww.

Comment

Originally posted by swag View Post
          Coors Light
          Miller Lite
          Bud
          Bud Light
          And, dunno, maybe High Life?
          Maybe Busch as number 5.

Comment

Swag is pretty smart as usual 1 Bud Light.
            2 Coors Light
            3 Miller Lite
            4 Budweiser
            5 Michelob Ultra
            Here in Fart Wayne everyone drinks Busch Light

Comment

Originally posted by jonnygospeltent View Post
              Swag is pretty smart as usual 1 Bud Light.
              2 Coors Light
              3 Miller Lite
              4 Budweiser
              5 Michelob Ultra
              Here in Fart Wayne everyone drinks Busch Light
              That is not a very inspiring list.

I do not think that I have ever had more than one taste of Coors Light, Miller Lite or Michelob Ultra and that is when it has been gifted to me to me somewhere . And none if it agreed with me.

I have had the original Budweiser in Europe and it is much better than the American version which is not too bad, but it should not be allowed to use the same name as the original.

One time I was forced to drink a few cans of Bud Light, because we were watching Lisas Brothers Band play at a gig where no Beer was being sold and I was shaving trouble staying hydrated. I was told to go and try my luck on the Tour Bus as the drummer usually has plenty of beer in the fridge on the there, I was excited by this fact. But ended up disappointed after discovering the whole fridge was full of Bud Light.
              Last edited by Gards; 10-19-2020, 12:07 AM.

Comment

As a Bavarian, let me tell you from the bottom of my heart, i commiserate with you Americans when it comes to beer.

Comment

Originally posted by Murphy View Post
                  As a Bavarian, let me tell you from the bottom of my heart, i commiserate with you Americans when it comes to beer.
                  Murphy, what is your "local" beer?

Here at home in Krakow. I usually drink Polski piwo, but the last few weeks I have been on a Deutsches Bier kick, and I was reminded how much I love a good German pils.

Comment

Originally posted by MormonMatthew View Post
                    Murphy, what is your "local" beer?
                    My favourite here is "Mönchshof Lager" It's a "Feines helles Lager", it's Franconian and Franconians don't know shit, but they know how to brew beer. But i think no way to get it for you, it's not even sold everywhere in Germany. When i visit my girlfriend in Berlin, there is no Mönchshof Lager, Mönchshof just exports "Original", "Kellerbier", "Radler", maybe "Landbier". In Berlin i take the "Berliner Pilsner".
                    Originally posted by MormonMatthew View Post
                    Here at home in Krakow. I usually drink Polski piwo, but the last few weeks I have been on a Deutsches Bier kick, and I was reminded how much I love a good German pils.
                    One or two years ago, i have been to Świnoujście and drank a "Tyskie". It was not bad and quiet strong, at least it had effect like a strong one. In general the polish and czech beers are too malty for my taste, the "Mönchshof Lager" is aromatic without beeing malty and not as bitter as a Pils, it is sustaining but yet mild. Perfect beer. The essence of a thousand years of brewery experience. If you ever can get one, don't miss it.
                    If you want a Pils, take the "Berliner Pilsner" or "Jubiläums Pilsener". But no comparison to feines helles Lager.

Comment

Comment

Gambit has brackets up now to vote for your favorite New Orleans local/regional craft beers.

https://www.nola.com/gambit/free_fun...0fb650129.html
                        Visit my Jazzfest advice site: http://jazzfest.swagland.com/

Comment

Originally posted by swag View Post
                          Gambit has brackets up now to vote for your favorite New Orleans local/regional craft beers.

https://www.nola.com/gambit/free_fun...0fb650129.html
                          Whoa. Can you just advance Jucifer for the win? Tho' the lime/cucumber gose should be a strong contender lol.

Comment

Working...
                          X