• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Studio 54 for Mr. Belushi

Ah-h-h the days (and nights)

At least John Lydon is still with us. I hope he survives this health scare:

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/entertain...NOCK636HOTKRI/

Comment

Belushi doc on Showtime last night was pretty good.

Comment

Always nice to be reminded of the days when you could go places besides Vail and Telluride and still find powder.

Comment

If you drink about forty cups of really strong coffee, take some fine sandpaper and make your nostrils sore then tear up a whole lot of money, it's exactly like doing cocaine!

Comment

Originally posted by Kemp View Post
            If you drink about forty cups of really strong coffee, take some fine sandpaper and make your nostrils sore then tear up a whole lot of money, it's exactly like doing cocaine!
            Well.........I get your point and humor .......but nah-h-h-h coffee is not the same. That nose issue, yep, if you abused and just got too involved there was a price you paid. I have always just been recreational in all of my activities. That money thing, yep dead right. I heard a phrase one time that I repeated over and over and it guided my philosophy; "Cocaine is Gods way of letting you know that you have too much money". I am a thrifty s.o.b. I have and had friends that just got too caught up.

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Hornman View Post

Not quite what punks expected back in 78. Or maybe it is.
              Last edited by Kemp; 11-24-2020, 10:37 AM.

Comment

Not quite what punks expected back in 78. Or maybe it is.
                Belushi loved punk and also.....the Grateful Dead. Oddly enough, lots of punkers loved the Dead. Zydeco enthusiasts not so much.

Comment

There you go....being a smart-ass again Trouble maker

Comment

Originally posted by Headless Hornman View Post

Oh FFS!
                    Squirrels are just rats with poofy tails.

Comment

Originally posted by Marignygregg View Post

Belushi loved punk and also.....the Grateful Dead. Oddly enough, lots of punkers loved the Dead. Zydeco enthusiasts not so much.
                      I like punk, the grateful dead and zydeco, but I'm weird.

Comment

You should check out the Zydeadpunks !!

Comment

Did you say that you are wired? Have you been doing that white powder again?

Comment

I remember back in my bad days, a guy from Cologne was sitting with us and did coke the whole evening. He told us from the high society there and praised the proximity to the Netherlands and how high the quality there were. Around 1 A.M. he run out of stuff and he became angry and nervous, a bit whiny. We gave him one single bar from our material, directly from the Czech Republic. It was no cocaine, but he never tried the C before. He didnt't stop for three fucking days to tell us, that this was the best he ever tried. He wanted to buy a whole fucking kilo in the end. The thick gave him nothing more, only this one single dash and he didn't fucking stop to speak for three whole fucking days. We others did about 6 to 8 lanes only this evening and slept the next night. Crazy motherfucker never met potent products before.
                            I personally never ever did coke. I'm more the Pepsi guy. I would be dead within 14 days. Tried everything else, got stuck on the C, left it finally behind. I mean you get older, not imperative wise, but maybe tired of the party. Or you die. It's that easy.

Comment

What is the C ??

Comment

Working...
                              X