bros...you can now buy legal edibles locally that get you high af

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Picklemic View Post
    LOL!!! My buddy gave me a pre-packaged gram of oil to dab and I thought it was ok. Gave less anxiety, but tasted hempy. I could see how the edible is the winner.
    Legal in Illinois, no ?? Any smoke shops up there in Rockford ?

Comment

Originally posted by duende View Post
      I have a physical reaction (uncomfortable arrhythmia) when smoking Sativa, so alot of the modern hi-test non-hybrid weed strains are lost on me. I do buy hybrid Strawberry Kush when I can find it, but even that is hit & miss - but when it's a hit, it has an elation/energized high where I've gone into laughing jags. I'm wondering if the THC-8 will offer the same varietal subtleties. I recall the physician who wrote my medical Rx some years back describing the research about consuming any of the cannabinoids without the full proportional complement of THC-9, CBD, terpenes, and such, not having a full-spectrum effect. As for edibles, my favorite consume-to-get-high product was the Hi-Fi bar - originally available in 200 mg chocolate bars for $12... memories. But one door closes (legalizing & clamping edibles to a 100 mg max) and another opens. I found myself looking for calmer less-psychotropic-delirium and more pain & anxiety relief and found it in this 1:1 THC/CBD product from Wana. I cut the 10mg squares in half and it's the perfect dosage - mild euphoric feeling body & head, excellent pain management & virtually no puddin'-headedness upon waking. It is a gummy, so heat is gonna play a role in how these travel - anyone have a puddle of former gummies in a baggie story? Tip: an ice block will reconstitute them, into a sheet of jello-like edible. https://www.wanabrands.com/product/s...-colorado-rec/

I may have to rethink my festival day-use and late-night concoctions when we're able to resume those activities. Until then, cope responsibly with what's in front and behind us.
      This is great info thanks and I have suggested to my other half that she reads this post, as the product that you recommend is exactly like what she requires at present.

Comment

Originally posted by Marignygregg View Post

Legal in Illinois, no ?? Any smoke shops up there in Rockford ?
        Yes, luckily it turned green here in Illinois for 42020. But I thought we are talking about this delta -8 stuff? Legal everywhere cbd is.

Comment

Working...
        X