Teetertotter Fest 2021 Scheduled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teetertotter Fest 2021 Scheduled

Excitement is building! Teetertotter Fest is scheduled for this April 7-17. We will remain socially distanced while dancing in the streets. Yes, we will wash our hands frequently. Why, because who wants to enjoy oyster, po boys, crawfish...with dirty hands. Teetertotter will lead the way through numerous neighborhoods dropping tips into hats and jars to help the locals. Spring in New Orleans, sweet, without the smell of equine excrement, crowds, FOMS, and accompanying negativity. Cannabis, cold brews, tasty cocktails, brass bands, gutter punks, the river, the cuisine, the spring flora, and the camaraderie with fellow TeeFesters. Mixing it up with he beautiful souls of New Orleans will be in abundance. Please join me, Funky TT! You don't need a Patry, a Jazzfest, Night Shows, and crowded restaurants to enjoy the Vibe. We are the Patry, not the venue not the line-up, and not the Fairgrounds. First stop, a morning Bloody with a cold brew chaser at Liuzza's. We will be cooking with rocket fuel! Let' go get em'!!!

Good luck with you endeavours Mr Totter

Comment

Bring that tourist $$$. We are Teetering on the brink of losing so much of what is left of 'da culture'.

Comment

Originally posted by Gards View Post
        Good luck with you endeavours Mr Totter
        Thanks G! I'll pocket my mojo bag today. Snow cover today in The Fort so trying to pluck a four leaf clover is out of the question.

Comment

Originally posted by Marignygregg View Post
          Bring that tourist $$$. We are Teetering on the brink of losing so much of what is left of 'da culture'.
          MG, this I know, hence the impetus for Teetertotter Fest sooner rather than later. The Wildman commeth to the rescue. Teetertotter Fest bypasses the corporate world. It's free, putting $$$ into the pockets of street vendors, buskers, small independent business owners, service industry workers, ride share/cab drivers, bypassing reportable income with cash. Pass the tip jar. "Let's drink to the hard working people
          Let's drink to the lowly of birth
          Raise your glass to the good and the evil
          Let's drink to the salt of the earth." TT included, cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by teetertotter View Post
            You don't need a Patry, a Jazzfest, Night Shows, and crowded restaurants to enjoy the Vibe.
            I have always thought that Jazzfest had some real potential to be a world-class caliber festival if they could finally just get rid of all of that pesky live music, which frankly was becoming a bit of a distraction...

Comment

Originally posted by teetertotter View Post

MG, this I know, hence the impetus for Teetertotter Fest sooner rather than later. The Wildman commeth to the rescue. Teetertotter Fest bypasses the corporate world. It's free, putting $$$ into the pockets of street vendors, buskers, small independent business owners, service industry workers, ride share/cab drivers, bypassing reportable income with cash. Pass the tip jar. "Let's drink to the hard working people
              Let's drink to the lowly of birth
              Raise your glass to the good and the evil
              Let's drink to the salt of the earth." TT included, cheers.
              Well played sir. Perhaps in honor of the census we can also drink to the uncounted heads.

Comment

Originally posted by HankAndLeeStamper View Post

Well played sir. Perhaps in honor of the census we can also drink to the uncounted heads.
                Bueno, T.H. friend. They rebuilt the City after the Storm. Make mine a double please.

Comment

Originally posted by MormonMatthew View Post

I have always thought that Jazzfest had some real potential to be a world-class caliber festival if they could finally just get rid of all of that pesky live music, which frankly was becoming a bit of a distraction...
                  M.M., of course the Fest is Quintastic. The streets got what most of us go to the Fest for including world-class live(rhymes with give) for live(rhymes with dive) music. Once many musicians finally get the call to hit the stages, the performance ain't half as inspired/raw/hungry/emotive as what we all have experienced on the streets of Gentilly. That's where Teetertotter Fest Rolls! Let Your Mind Be Free! And your Ass will Follow!

Comment

I've heard that Teetertotter Fest was better in the early nineties.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemp View Post
                      I have seen Mister Totter do the Watusi at Nola Crawfish Fest a couple of year back and it was a sight to behold.

I believe that the Good Lord Horror stated to us at the time.

" If Teetertotter is Rockin Dont Bother Knockin "

And I am glad that we did not.

Keep On Tottering In The Free World

Comment

Originally posted by Gards View Post

I have seen Mister Totter do the Watusi at Nola Crawfish Fest a couple of year back and it was a sight to behold.

I believe that the Good Lord Horror stated to us at the time.

" If Teetertotter is Rockin Dont Bother Knockin "

And I am glad that we did not.

Keep On Tottering In The Free World
                        Muchas Gracias G. Name-check. When TT busts that move, it owes nothin' to the Honorable HA!, Robert Matonis, and EVERYTHANG to Wilson's good friend,Lucy.
                        https://youtu.be/jbRiM26hyms

Comment

Originally posted by Kemp View Post
                          K, please don't light a match, cause the fumes TT rippin' runnin' on in 21, though not as flammable in 91, can still set Napoleon's neutral ground ablaze. Only you can prevent forrest fires. Wait a minute, go ahead K, light that MF, then pass the Kouchie over to Lucy.

Comment

Teetertotter Fest equals Best Elements of Jazzfest. Not only that, the rai·son d'ê·tre is a reality check. A 2021 Jazzfest gonna be a super spreader event if it happens. The scientific, public health, and political wonks in the USA won't connect the dots this year. New mutant strains, prevalent successively, wave after wave, surfin' in the USA. Herd immunity, effective treatment, public health measures designed to identify, contain, will lag three steps behind. Those of us who have one or more risk factors, rolling the dice, vaccinated or not, masked or not, when we gather in large numbers in 21. Why take the risk? Teetertotter Fest got it Going ON Baby! Do it now, you ain't getting any younger!

Comment

FOMTTF

Comment

Working...
                              X