No announcement yet.

Teetertotter Fest 2021 Scheduled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"fisting in place"....I LOL'd....out loud.

Comment

[QUOTE=Gards;n858099]Rock on Mr T.

I will be Festing in place for TT Fest and the good Lord Horror will be fisting in place, to each their peach. [/QUOTE
      G, next time! Lord Horror, dang, been too long!

Comment

Originally posted by fichadelphia View Post
        this is my favorite thread
        TT, love and happiness. Melba’s midnight gumbo, fried chicken, cornbread, and 24oz black cherry Big Shot, what was I thinking. Closed Link, new friends. It’s noon. Vertical. Mr Arthur and fourth generation New Orleanian, Youngblood Andy will be here in a minute with a Bloody from Tracey’s. Missed lunch, but my runnin’ partner asked if I could handle it, affirmative.

Comment

Keep on teetering and tottering. Have a wonderful time. Wish we were there.

Comment

Originally posted by fichadelphia View Post
            this is my favorite thread
            What are the runners up?

Comment

You got the power and the holy spirit TT! Pure creative marketing genius.......

Comment

Originally posted by Kemp View Post
                Keep on teetering and tottering. Have a wonderful time. Wish we were there.
                Ditto. Dia tres: Casamentos, half shell, rock feller, half loaf fully dressed, closed it at 2pm, Le Bon Temps on a Friday afternoon, sweet. No Joe, or oysters gtatis, no matter, the memories, amazing as late night Soul Rebels with my son and friends. Apoline excellent, George Porter Jr. et al killer at Tips!!! 45 Tchoup chaser.
                Ready for day four, Atch brunch, best get vertical.

Comment

Hey TT, heading to Frenchmen for Cory Ledet across from DBA at 6. I'll be the handsome guy with hot wife and purple button up shirt. Bring it !!

Comment

I spotted Tater Tot at the crawfish fest today. Good to say hi and see him having fn.
                    Visit my Jazzfest advice site: http://jazzfest.swagland.com/

Comment

Originally posted by swag View Post
                      I spotted Tater Tot at the crawfish fest today. Good to say hi and see him having fn.
                      So good Swag, especially your New Orleans welcome! You are an integral thread in the fabric of my favorite city! Headhunters at Wolf show last night also muy bien! Festing is BACK! TTF!

Comment

Originally posted by Marignygregg View Post
                        Hey TT, heading to Frenchmen for Cory Ledet across from DBA at 6. I'll be the handsome guy with hot wife and purple button up shirt. Bring it !!
                        Sorry I missed it MG. Otra vez.

Comment

Originally posted by FestJester View Post
                          You got the power and the holy spirit TT! Pure creative marketing genius.......
                          Ray’s on The Avenue Sunday Jazz Brunch. Two Bands, Kermit, BBQ Swingers, Guitar Slim, Ray and Tammy, ate and drank like King Teetertotter and King Arthur!!!

Comment

Total Catharsis and Joy akin to Meters, Gentilly Stage 2006. The feeling, audience and Dumpstaphunk, locked in on a MAGIC New Orleans Moment. Dancing with abandon, TTF 2021 couldn’t be better!

Comment

Originally posted by teetertotter View Post
                              Total Catharsis and Joy akin to Meters, Gentilly Stage 2006. The feeling, audience and Dumpstaphunk, locked in on a MAGIC New Orleans Moment. Dancing with abandon, TTF 2021 couldn’t be better!
                              TTF in place was good yesterday- smoked a little and did some gardening. Tried to keep the spirit of TTF alive.

Comment

Totter was a Rolling Stone.

Wherever he laid his hat was his home.

Comment

Working...
                                X