Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm a grandmother!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I'm a grandmother!

    Sweet Marley Jane arrived at 4:52 pm yesterday. 5 lb 11 oz, 19 inches tall and head full of hair. Mom, dad and baby all doing well.

    I thought maybe those of you who followed along with Aidan's low point after her injuries 4 years ago, would like to hear about her high point now. The difference is nothing short of amazing.

  • #2
    That’s wonderful news. Thanks for sharing. Much love to all from the wife and I.

    Comment


    • #3
      congrats!

      Comment


      • #4
        Hey, Grandma! You're going to love this stage of it all. I like the name Marley Jane.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Delta View Post
          Sweet Marley Jane arrived at 4:52 pm yesterday. 5 lb 11 oz, 19 inches tall and head full of hair. Mom, dad and baby all doing well.

          I thought maybe those of you who followed along with Aidan's low point after her injuries 4 years ago, would like to hear about her high point now. The difference is nothing short of amazing.
          Congratulations! Best news I've heard in a long time!


          So, how many quilts does Sweet Marley Jane have already?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Lit View Post


            Congratulations! Best news I've heard in a long time!


            So, how many quilts does Sweet Marley Jane have already?
            HA! Only 3 so far. One that matches her room colors, one that matches her diaper bag and one I made because I wanted to.

            Comment


            • #7
              Congratulations Delta !!

              Comment


              • #8
                Happy to hear this. Congrats, Delta! Or is it MeeMaw?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Great stuff. Congratulations to one and all.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    That is going to be the best-dressed baby on Earth​​​​​!
                    I can’t wait to see the outfits!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by CEfromLA View Post
                      That is going to be the best-dressed baby on Earth​​​​​!
                      I can’t wait to see the outfits!
                      Oh No!!! Now we’re going to have to have “girl talk”!!!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        MAZEL TOV!!!! so excited for you and the entire family, but most especially for Aiden. Congratulations to you all

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Congrats to Delta & Aidan!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by 20/20 View Post

                            Oh No!!! Now we’re going to have to have “girl talk”!!!
                            Got to start Miss Marley Jane's music education early

                            Ernie Andrews

                            https://youtu.be/nucchl1P7wA

                            Julie London

                            https://youtu.be/mt4aqhkn54k

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by festivalgirl View Post

                              Got to start Miss Marley Jane's music education early

                              Ernie Andrews

                              https://youtu.be/nucchl1P7wA

                              Julie London

                              https://youtu.be/mt4aqhkn54k
                              Excellent!! Thanks for posting. Great stuff. I am going to post a comment from youtube below referencing Ms. London's efforts. I could not agree more. Thanks again.

                              My only regret and lament is that the vibe that was happening when music like this was written seems gone forever.... I can only imagine hearing this in a swanky apartment, view of a twinkling city and the clink of ice in a cocktail glass ... the charm and sophisticated style of generation that fought for freedom, relaxing to a melody of a cool night ... Magic

                              Delta I apologize for the “thread-drift”
                              Last edited by 20/20; 2 weeks ago.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X