randomly catching the scent of strong Cocaine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• randomly catching the scent of strong Cocaine

Was in the grocery store a couple min ago and got a huge whiff of what smelled just like strong cocaine. Stopped me in my tracks. Haven't done that stuff in years, yet here I am looking through my old numbers thinking of dusting off the cobwebs. Nose beers tonight???

Ok Ok, you got me. I'll go get my little kit. Razor blade. Piece of marble (some preferred glass mirror). $100 bill and we can meet up. Your place or mine?

Comment

Come on by. Beers on me. ;^----

Comment

But of course you're making that up because it had no odor. Free-Basing perhaps but Richard Pryor cautioned us all about the dangers of that methodology. Face on fire? I thing not.

Comment

Originally posted by 20/20 View Post
          Ok Ok, you got me. I'll go get my little kit. Razor blade. Piece of marble (some preferred glass mirror). $100 bill and we can meet up. Your place or mine?
          Back in the day we never used large bills because at the end of the night we couldn't remember whose bill it was.
          Last edited by Jim; 1 week ago.

Comment

Originally posted by 20/20 View Post
            OK so you have one of those kits too, huh? Barry got ours for his 25th birthday from friends... it's in the drawer

Comment

I tried some sugar free Coke yesterday and it did not do much for me

Comment

Originally posted by Gards View Post
                I tried some sugar free Coke yesterday and it did not do much for me
                Try Coke Zero.

Comment

Originally posted by Nancy10016 View Post

OK so you have one of those kits too, huh? Barry got ours for his 25th birthday from friends... it's in the drawer
                  Classic. Good for you and Barry. It was absolutely, positively a good thing to accessorize appropriately when going down to Studio 54 to hang with Andy and Liza and the crowd.

Comment

"Bump"

Comment

I don't know about the random scent of cocaine but I can say I run into the random scent of strong weed every time I go to the Dollar Store.

Comment

We were in a California dollar store a few months ago and the young man in line at the checkstand in front of us was purchasing several home drug testing kits and a few pregnancy tests...we figured he had a big party scheduled.

Comment

In Hamburg today were found 35273 lbs of pure cocaine. Biggest strike in European history.
                          Last edited by Murphy; 1 week ago.

Comment

Originally posted by cp_deb View Post
                            We were in a California dollar store a few months ago and the young man in line at the checkstand in front of us was purchasing several home drug testing kits and a few pregnancy tests...we figured he had a big party scheduled.
                            The people in line behind me at the dollar store the day I bought 2 kid's wading pools and 20 cans of shaving cream probably thought the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Delta View Post

The people in line behind me at the dollar store the day I bought 2 kid's wading pools and 20 cans of shaving cream probably thought the same thing.
                              Foam wrestling? Less mess than mud or Mazola, I guess. Recently, I've caught whiffs of people at the Jewel or Walmart so pungent you could maybe scrape hash off their clothes!

Comment

Working...
                              X