No announcement yet.

May 1 Vaccine for all adults

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While it is true that there is much that we don't know about the vaccinations, I'm thankful and exited to have mine. I can only see it as positive movement in the right direction.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemp View Post
      While it is true that there is much that we don't know about the vaccinations, I'm thankful and exited to have mine. I can only see it as positive movement in the right direction.
      Exited stage left

Comment

Originally posted by Kemp View Post
        Right on. I feel that we can be aware of potential pitfalls without risking losing the joy of moving onward. I read about the variations and the vaccine effectiveness and wahtnt every day and I find many many reasons to remain optimistic.

I ate inside a restaurant this Saturday- it was a favorite restaurant near the shore- with windows open (chilly) but we sat inside and I didn't feel worried or scared in doing so. I forgot how wonderful it is to have a great waiter! We were dazzled by the little things and didn't mind waiting on our car for about an hour before our table was ready. The whole experience was wonderful and I can't wait to do it again soon.

Comment

Working...
        X