Dead and Company rumors...Oct 9th Jazz Fest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead and Company rumors...Oct 9th Jazz Fest

Mayer posted a cryptic message on Instagram yest about a 2021 tour and WMMR in Philly posted tickets on sale next week for August 21st in Philly. The dates online match and say October 9th Jazz Fest

Someone needs to alert the New Orleans police

Comment

I've said before, I think all the headliners announced for 2020 will be invited to play 2021. D & Co were scheduled to headline one of the 2020 Saturdays, so this makes perfect sense.
      Visit my Jazzfest advice site: http://jazzfest.swagland.com/

Comment

Well, decent good news so far by deciding on 1st weekend only this fall... I "get" to use my hostage'd Blackberry Smoke tix for HOB and won't miss what should be a good Dead'n'watch-collector set.

Comment

Looks like they could land on either weekend
          What a long strange trip its been. Tour 2021

Comment

There was a screenshot of a tour schedule floating around last weekend, before the official announcement, that had Oct. 9 as Jazzfest.

Comment

Oteil let it slip on Instagram they’re playing the Fest Oct 9

Comment

My deadhead wife summed it up pretty well - if Quint gives them the WSP double-set, it’ll have to start at, like, 4 o’clock to beat the dark! Keep on rockin’ in the afternoon...

Comment

Originally posted by duende View Post
                  My deadhead wife summed it up pretty well - if Quint gives them the WSP double-set, it’ll have to start at, like, 4 o’clock to beat the dark! Keep on rockin’ in the afternoon...
                  Brings up an interesting point. Will Fest end earlier or put more lighting in ? Sundown is about an hour earlier that time of year, compared to late April/early May.

Comment

Originally posted by Marignygregg View Post

Brings up an interesting point. Will Fest end earlier or put more lighting in ? Sundown is about an hour earlier that time of year, compared to late April/early May.
                    That and no boiled crawfish. And a Saints game going on during The Fest. Should be a different kind of Fest.

Comment

I beleive the Saints are away at Washington Oct 10th and then have a buy week the next week.

Comment

Originally posted by swag View Post
                        I've said before, I think all the headliners announced for 2020 will be invited to play 2021. D & Co were scheduled to headline one of the 2020 Saturdays, so this makes perfect sense.
                        Black Crowes announced rescheduled tour. Ends in September and no New Orleans or Fest dates. Maybe in Spring ?? Unless they do a one off in October ?

Comment

Black Crowes announced rescheduled tour. Ends in September and no New Orleans or Fest dates. Maybe in Spring ?? Unless they do a one off in October ?
                          I'd say the chances of them hating each other again by Fall are better than good.

Comment

Looks like a lull between the contentious US tour and the calamitous Europe run on the Ring That Cash Register tour... They could still do either weekend:
                            https://jambands.com/news/2021/05/17...ey-maker-tour/

Comment

Originally posted by McGregor View Post

I'd say the chances of them hating each other again by Fall are better than good.
                              I'm sure after the check clears from the tour, they will go back to wanting each other dead again.

Comment

Working...
                              X