2021 Headliner Speculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MormonMatthew View Post
    So let's see, we have Dead & Co., Guns N' Roses, Black Crowes, Stevie Nicks and Bob Seger---All that's missing are REO Speedwagon, Hootie & the Blowfish and The New Radicals to bring the excitement to a fever pitch...
    No love for 70's era REO ? Good stuff.

Guns N' Roses won't be there. Black Crowes either.

Comment

Here you go, MM

157 Riverside Avenue (Live on U.S. Tour - 1976) - YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Marignygregg View Post

Not Bob Seger either. Doesn't seem like he plans to tour again, and of course he cancelled Jazzfest last time around.
        Last edited by BrettM; 1 week ago.

Comment

I've never cared to ride the Speedwagon either, but I did warm to them a bit after their guest appearance on the Netflix series Ozark. Not because of their music, but I did like their sense of humor.

Comment

I'm so old that I remember seeing REO Speedwagon open up for Black Oak Arkansas many years ago in Jackson MS.

Comment

2021 Headliner: Molly Tuttle!

Comment

2022 prediction: Béla Fleck & the Flecktones, who are scheduled to be in the southeast in April 2022

Comment

When you say headliner...

I had to look at the 2019 Pollstar gate-getters to see who the actual "headliners" were, pre-COVID. The first 2 1/2 pages would just about do it, otherwise you start getting dancers and Joe Bonamassa's.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred (Texas JF Fanatic) View Post
                    Or if MM is on target, Molly Hatchet.

Comment

Good Golly...Miss Molly

Comment

Or if MM is on target, Molly Hatchet.
                        Perhaps Van Morrison but he may have dates secured playing for his like minded friend Rugged Ronnie at the Governors Mansion in Florida.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred (Texas JF Fanatic) View Post
                          Molly is playing Hogs for the Cause here this weekend.
                          Visit my Jazzfest advice site: http://jazzfest.swagland.com/

Comment

I'm hearing this fest will look a lot like the lineup from the cancelled fest last year.

Comment

I'd much rather see Guns N' Roses or the new version of the Black Crowes over any of those others mentioned.

Although he said he will not be back with The E Street Band until 2022 I'd love to see them play The Fest. They have not played in The US since late 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by swag View Post

Molly is playing Hogs for the Cause here this weekend.
                                Yes! Yes! Yes!
                                See ya front center for Molly Tuttle this Saturday. I was sitting on the fence for Hogs until they
                                added Molly & Anders. I hope to be able to ask her if she will be back for JF.

edit: I look for Molly to sit in with Old Crow Medicine Show at 6 P.
                                Last edited by Fred (Texas JF Fanatic); 1 week ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X