Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Maple Leaf Bar will be open today at 5pm - It's about time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Maple Leaf Bar will be open today at 5pm - It's about time!

After being closed to the public for 446 days, the Maple Leaf Bar will be open today at 5pm.

There will be 2 shows tonight, 7pm & 10pm featuring Alvin Ford Jr. DJ Raymond (Marc Brousard) Josh Connelly( Trombone Shorty), Ari Teitel ( ChaWa) Josh Kagler ( David Shaw)

75 people per show, dancing is encouraged!! We would prefer all attendees be vaccinated and if you can show us your Vaccination card or La. Wallet or a picture of your Vaccination card, we will get you a shot of Jamo!!! (umm, no thanks)

Awesome. I’ve been sipping out of my “keep maple leaf bar open” throughout the pandemic.

speaking of dance floors- I went to a show last night and for the first time there was an actual dance floor. And the crowd was going nuts. It was great! I hung back because I didn’t have earplugs with me (guess it’s time for those again), but it felt good to see and feel that energy again.

Comment

Originally posted by fichadelphia View Post
      Awesome. I’ve been sipping out of my “keep maple leaf bar open” throughout the pandemic.

speaking of dance floors- I went to a show last night and for the first time there was an actual dance floor. And the crowd was going nuts. It was great! I hung back because I didn’t have earplugs with me (guess it’s time for those again), but it felt good to see and feel that energy again.
      I was up front for 2 Black Pumas shows in Austin last week, one with the dynamite Seretones opening. Talk about energy! I probably could have used earplugs. I've seen plenty of music here over the last few months but nothing like that.

Comment

Originally posted by jjazznj View Post

I was up front for 2 Black Pumas shows in Austin last week, one with the dynamite Seretones opening. Talk about energy! I probably could have used earplugs. I've seen plenty of music here over the last few months but nothing like that.
        Definitely a different kind of energy that I missed!

Comment

I would be really pleased if someone could take a photo of "our" brick and the bricks surrounding it and email it to me!
          Ours says 'Christy and Bruce' and we asked if it could be in the TH area!

Comment

Working...
          X